Hero vs Villain

Todoroki's pov:

 It's been a whole week since the class found out Bakugou was an Omega. Bakugou had taken off in tears. I was pissed off and I almost killed Bakugou's mom, they literally had to bring midnight in and they forced me to fall asleep. 

I was forced to stay back after school because they thought I was dangerous but I completely ignored their order and I went back to my house. I had ran up the stairs in hope to finding Bakugou but all his stuff was gone. His favourite plushie that I gave him wasn't on my bed anymore. It look to as If Bakugou wasn't here at all to begin with. I looked all around the city but never found him.

I searched for days. I stopped going to school, stopped seeing friends, I stopped talking to many people because I was too busy searching. I know he's still around and I won't rest till I bring him home.

Right now I'm out in the pouring rain looking for Bakugou, I miss him so much! I miss the way he smiles, the way he says my name, everytime we snuggle. I can't even sleep without him anymore.

As I walk around the loud city I hear a scream and of course I ran to it thinking it was Bakugou but it wasn't. It was a villain attacking a small little girl with light blue hair. She was small, covered in bandages and looked really scared. I know if I tried to call someone I'd get noticed so I did the best next thing which was to run up an grab the girl while trapping the villian in my ice as I ran away with her in my arms.

I gotta hurry, my quirk has gotten weaker with Bakugou not around. The villain could break out any se-
I was cut off when I heard my ice shatter an break apart. "Hold on tight, I'mma get you out of here." I told her while putting her on my back and she did as she was told before I skated on my own ice which slowed the villain down a lot cause I could hear him face planting till we were to far from him.

As I reached an old playground I immediately spot someone's feet sticking out of the tubby slide and I knew for a fact that their feet were to big to be a kid's. So I ran over when I reached the tube I was out of breath as I hunched over a bit to see inside the tube. "B-Bakugou?"  I pant as I say his name. 

Bakugou was soaking wet an looked like he was sleeping, I don't  know how long he has been sleeping like that but he's probably sick. "WHERE ARE YOU STUPID BRATS?!" I hear the villain call and I start panicking a bit. What should I do?! Save the girl or Bakugou?! There's not many places to hide here!! 

I look around a bit and spot a pool over to my left an I ran over to it, I have to save both. No matter what! I  quickly freeze part of the water so it was thick enough so the girl wouldn't fall in. I gently place her down while saying "Stay here, I'm gonna get rid of the bad man." she nods as she ducks down.

I then take off running back to the slide and the villain was now in my sights. "Where'd you hide my Daughter." He asked while stepping closer to me. Daughter? That's not his daughter, right? No matter the case, she screamed for help an here I am. "I told her to run away and to not look back." I say while getting closer so we were basically face to face. 

"who are you anyways? Your to young and weak to be a hero." I says before continuing. "I bet your only so weak because you were born into a weak family." Of course I wasn't gonna take that so I punched him in the mouth. 

Bakugou's Pov:

I wake up from my nap because I could hear fighting and yelling so Immediately tuck my feet into my chest and started to whimper lightly. 

Oh no. Someone found me. I really don't want to be kidnapped. I'm too scared to run away. What if I'm surrounded. I then start to sniff the air. It smelled nice, it was my favourite thing to smell. Peppermint.

The smell is so nice and calming, it mostly reminds me of Todoroki and Christmas. "Oh ho ho~ Who's the Omega?~" I hear a sly voice say and I knew it wasn't Todoroki's. His is way nicer, that's probably why I like it so much. He's the only one I ever want to see again. I was thinking of getting out of the tube when I heard some more fighting but then all I knew next was that I was in some geyser's  arms and I felt him sniff at the back of my neck were my nape was. 

"LET GO OF ME!" I shout and struggle but then he pointed a gun at my head. "L-Let me go, please let me go!" I whimper more while looking up at the man. "Tell your Friends To back off." He says as I look over to see Izuku, Kirishima, All Might?! and a hurt Todoroki who was barely even standing anymore. "T-Todoroki!?" I worry as I struggle some more but then he hit me with the gun before putting it back at my head.

"Let the young boy go so we can settle this like men!" All Might says while clenching his fist and he was about to step closer to me but then this villain turned the safety off. I then heard light sobbing coming from behind us and knew that this villain was after a child. "B-Back off!" I shout and they looked surprised. "Kacchan! We can't just stay put!" Deku says while Kirishima also cuts in "Your literally at gun point!" But I shook my head. "No. I'm not the one who needs saving." I say with a tear streaming down my cheek.

"Don't go with him Young Bakugou!"
"I won't let you go Kacchan!"
"Bakubro! We can still save you!"
"Katsuki! Please Don't go!!!" 

They yell at me but then I was pushed into a portal before landing in some abandoned warehouse and I quickly turn around to see the man waving to the others. "Don't worry, just give me the girl and I won't hurt the boy~" He then smirks at me. "Much~" I watch him lick his lips before turning back to the others. "GIVE HIM BACK!!" I hear shoto yell. "I'll be at ***** in an hour. Be there with the  girl or I will end this Omega's life.

After he said that he was towering over me with a sly look on his face as the portal closes.
"But first, I'm gonna have some fun~"

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 1182