#40 Finals!

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:40
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(A/N: okay so let me clear this ... if i m showing u POV of a particular person than it has a reason behind it... Neet's feeling of betrayal or disgust was more important to be shown there rather than of Sid... Have patience, eventually u will get to know his POV too ... i have planned it all in a different way ... so just trust me please...
.
Also , some of u were confused about that tattoo wala thingy... so Sid 'had' tattoo of 'Avneet' of his back ... which he haa removed by lazer... on the other hand Neet has tattoo of 'Siddharth' on left side of her waist line... (which remians covered by whatever bottom she wears)... i hope everything is clear now ... if u still have any problem or doubt please comment kr do)

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**Author's POV**

Her one hand holding Dharmesh sir's hand and other his arm ... her eyes closed ... and head hiding behind his back .. He was patting her shoulder and saying her to be relax ...
.
Remo: The winner of Dance Plus season 6 is ....
.
Dhak-Dhak Dhak-Dhak ...
.
Remo: AVNEET KAUR ...
.
And he went numb for a while... she didn't believe what she just heard... until Dharmesh sir jerked her and hugged her ... her mouth open wide and tears falling continuously... but this time of happiness... all the other contestants hugged her and she was just trying to overcome from the wave of happiness.... then Jai Vaish and Aly too joint her on the stage... Jai lifted her in air while the audience kept cheering hooting and clapping... later she was given the trophy and check prize along with some hampers... and she lived her first success of her life ....

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Later that night, Jaineet was alone at their place... sitting in the balcony and celebrating the success with an ice cream ... the moment was more precious and special than the party they just had with their friends...
.
Jai: i m so proud of u di .. like really proud... u today proved all of them wrong...

Neet: thank u bhai ... but trust me when i say this ... its all because of u ... thank you for standing for me when i was alone...
.
And he just gestured her to come to him and hug him .. and she obeyed it ...
.
Jai: its not the end but a beginning ryt?

Neet: yess ...

Jai: now u have nothing to proove to others .... all what u aimed u achieved ... u won this alone ... u got more followers than him and all the other things he left u for ... and now lets just close his chapter from our lives... i can't see u crying every day for him ... i m working by myself now ... u have already got offers for being a choreographer in that dance show of kids ... you are on the right path ... you will grow slow and steady... and i want u to walk this path for yourself... for proving things to yourself... u are your own competition now ... do
don't let his presence affect u or your work ... okayyy

Neet: yess..
.
And he kissed her cheek and she wiped it making
.
Neet: save all these kisses for Re i don't like them .. okay baby bro ...

Jai: okayy big sister..
.
And she kissed her again and she made a more disgusting face....

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

They had decided to never meet him again but the destiny was definitely not planning the same ... Three days after all that or the day of this release of that particular episode was also the last day of Navrati ... Dharmesh sir being a Gujrati held a dandia night that night ... also for celebration her Victory... all his previous team mates where also invited... and so was Siddharth... Sir asked Neet i she is okay with it or not and she said she is okay ... i mean ofcourse its her life and she won't let him control it ... So lets move to thw dandia nights where all their friends and family too accompany them ....
.
The winner announcement was supposed to be around 11:30 but it was just 9 now ... so were playing dandia's and dancing around ... when Dj announced that sid is coming next for perform something .... sid stood on the stage and the song started ..

Sid: **Han Karde Na Choti Moti Galtiyon Ko Maaf

Itna Bas Ehsaan Karde**
.
He said directly looking at Neet ... she narrowed her in confusion but he in response went down the stage to drag Neet up with him... she try to oppose but he held her tight and she gave up not wanting to make a scene specifically on her special day...

Sid: **Tu Jo Hai Naraaz Meri Saansein Na Chale

Maan Ja Tu Jeena Ye Aasan Karde

Tu Khol Mere Dil Ko Aur Le Le Talaashi

Koyi Bhi Milega Na Tere Siva

Tere siva**
.
And they danced in sync .. without even preparing it ... for the main line then went to the crowd and everyone quickly catched it that next they have to do dandia in circle ...

**Teri Aankhon Mein Dikhta Jo Pyaar Mujhe

Meri Aankhon Mein Bhi Tujhe Dikhta Hai Kya x2**

The partners where changing but sidneet stuck together ...
.

**Bharke Rakhti Hu Jebe Main Dil Ki Apne

Bol Kitna Tu Maange Udhaar

Bina Byaaj Ke Dungi Tu Maang Toh Sahi

Bol Kitna Tu Maangega Pyaar

Baitha Hai Gussa Teri Naak Pe Aise

Dhokha Diya Tujhko Maine Chhod Diya Jabse

Marke Bhi Chhodun Na Tu Maanega Kaise

Nikaal Na Jubaan Se Aise Marne Ki Baat

Pyaar Aisa Karunga Ki Tu Degi Shabaashi

Misaal Main Dunga Apne Pyaar Ki Bana**
.
When Jannat came and took neets place with a bitchy smile... and she stood at side with a open mouth and tears falling ...
.
** Teri Aankhon Mein Dikhta Jo Pyaar Mujhe Meri Aankhon Mein Bhi Tujhe Dikhta Hai Kya **
.
Jai held her hand but she jerked before running out of the hall ...
.
Neet: he can't get in my head ... he can't fool me again ... neet it doesn't affect u okay ...
.
And she kept running while telling herself things... when she heard sid shouting from behind...
.
Sid: AVNEETT ... STOP ... PLEASE LISTEN TO ME ..
.
And she ran faster but got tripped in her lengha and sid covered the distance meanwhile .... and they heard a gunshot ....
.
Sid: AVNEETTTTT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC
.
Yeh kya hua last mein ??
Well yeh jaane ke leye u have to wait till prso .. so stay tuned and shower some love ...

Byeeeeeee