Jelousy

3rd person POV

Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason, and Leo were hanging out on the beach when a bright light filled their vision. They all covered their eyes and when they opened them they were in an empty white room.

"Where are we?" Annabeth asks. "Hello young demigods," a smooth voice says. They all turn to the voice to see a beautiful woman. "Lady Aphrodite," Hazel says.

"Why did you bring us here?" Piper asks. Aphrodite laughs,"I'm here to help you!" "Sure you are," Percy grumbles. "It actually has to do with you Perseus," Aphrodite says. "Percy," he says instinctively.

"If it has to do with Percy, why are we all here?" Frank asks. Aphrodite turns to Frank,"You see, I am the goddess of love. Love and jealousy aren't too different. I have gathered you here today about your jealousy for Percy Jackson."

"My jealousy," Frank asks confused. "No darling! All of you people here are jealous of Percy Jackson. I want to help. So that you all may love eachother with better understanding," she says.

"Wait, what?" Percy asks very confused,"My friends are jealous of me, for some reason, and you want to make them more jealous of me so that we can be better friends?" Aphrodite says,"No dear. I want to show them that their jealousy is misplaced."

Percy flinches. Leo speaks up,"Ok, I didn't want to say anything but of course I'm jealous of Percy." A couple of the others mumble in agreement. "That's where you're wrong," Aphrodite says in a singsong voice. I will show you."

Percy's face fills with fear,"W-wait. Y-ou're not gonna..." Aphrodite smiles,"Of course." Percy begs,"Please I'd rather they just hate me. Anyways, they all have it so much worse than me, I have an amazing life," by the end he sounds desperate.

"Sorry young hero," Aphrodite says before she waves her hands and they all pass out.

This would be such a good place to end it but this was too short so, you're welcome. Small time skip.

Still 3rd person POV

Everyone opened their eyes and they're were still in the white room. "Is everyone ok?" Percy asks. Jason groans,"I hope so." A melodic giggle comes from a corner. "Why are we still here?" Annabeth asks.

"While you were passed out I made it so that you would all say what you are most jealous of Percy for! So, I'll ask each of you and you will have to answer truthfully. Then I will help you with it. I promise this will help you be better friends," Aphrodite says cheerfully.

Everyone else looks upset. "I'm not sure this will help us be better friends," Frank says. "I agree, won't this make a greater separation between us when others know what we're jealous of?" Hazel says. "It seems like you just want everyone to dislike Percy," Piper adds.

"What do you mean you will 'help us with it?' Jason asks. "You will see!" Aphrodite says.

Everyone collectively thinks:

This is not gonna end well

Sorry this chapter is kinda short. This story is going to be an overall pretty short one, with short chapters and less than 10 chapters. I was just on a walk when this idea came to me. 553 words!