Jason's Jelousy: The Reaction

TW: swearing, mention of abuse and SA

3rd person POV

Everyone turns to Annabeth and Percy. Piper growls out,"What the hell?" Percy inches infront of Annabeth, as if to protect her from the rest of the seven. "L-let's calm down here. Those mem-memories aren't an accurate representation of our relationship," Percy says, putting his hands up in a placating manor.

"Percy, my man..." Leo says, not knowing how to phrase his thoughts. From behind Percy and out of the other's view Annabeth pushes her dagger to Percy's back. She whispers to him,"Don't you dare fuck this up further." Percy subtlety nods in conformation.

"It's all good guys, I love Annabeth and Annabeth l-loves me," Percy says, trying to calm the others down. "That was abuse, and assault!" Frank yells, his normal pacifist personality gone. How dare Annabeth be hurting one of his closest friends? How dare she hurt him so much that he doesn't believe it's bad.

"F-Frank, it's all good. You know how I am, I can be pretty annoying. I deserved what Annabeth did to me," Percy says,"N-not that she did anything bad to me! I-I just-"

"Percy," Hazel says, stepping towards him,"You did not, do not deserve that sort of treatment." Jason adds on,"I was completely wrong, you two don't have the perfect relationship, in fact you are in an abusive relationship."

"No, I promise that me and WiseGirl here are in a perfect relationship," Percy says. "Listen to him, everything in our relationship is fine," Annabeth says. Everyone looks at Annabeth then make eye contact with each other. They all move at the same time. Hazel and Leo pulling Percy away from Annabeth while the rest stop her from following after him.

Piper then speaks with her charm speak,"You will sit down and not talk for the rest of this whole ordeal. After we are done with this you will never be able to see Percy again." Percy stutters out a 'wait, what?' But Annabeth has already sat down.

Leo speaks to Percy,"We're going to get you the help you need once we're done with this, you won't have to see her ever again."

"B-but I love her," Percy says, still denying what is going on. Hazel hugs him,"We can figure this out together. Let's get done with this as soon as possible." Hazel then turns to Aphrodite who has been watching everything go down and says to her,"I will go next."

"Wait a second," Jason says,"We're not going to just let her get away with this are we?" Everyone makes eye contact and grin slightly concerningly at eachother, thoughts of horrible things happening to Annabeth running through their minds. "No...," Piper says,"We're not going to 'just let her get away with this'."

Hey... it's been forever since I updated this and you probably never expected this to be updated again but. Here I am! 499 words