𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 28𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Umm..mama?" Sagira said, peeping inside the room. Fallon looked up and hummed.

"Sarnai got jacked up by pops and they left the house." Sagira said, playing with her fingers. "Okay?" Fallon said confused, seeing Serephina walk in.

"He brought his gun with him." She said making Fallon grab his phone, picking Phina up and walking out the room.

"You alright, bubs?" Sagira asked Sorin, hearing the front door slam. Sorin nodded his head, rolling over in the bed.

"Can you call Kaltain fo me?" He mumbled, twisting his hair around his finger.

-

Fallon hummed, listening to Sonder mumble and tighten his grip around his waist.

Sonds head was buried in Fallons neck, Phina still on Fallons hip, looking around. Fallon reached down, slowly taking the gun out of his hand and placing it on the trunk of the car.

Right now, they were in the middle of nowhere. Sarnai was being taken to the hospital by Fathan, Fall telling him to meet him at the location and trail behind him just incase.

Serephina laid her head on Falls shoulder, slowly drifting off to sleep while listening to the wind blow and the talking of both her parents.

"That ain't ours, you ain't birth him. He too fuckin spiteful and ion like that shit. How you do that shit to yo own blood?" Sonder mumbled, feeling Fallon massage the back of his neck.

"Then he thinkin its cute to joke around bout rape n shit. Baby, he was bold enough to do that shit in my face while we was drivin. That's what set me off." He continued.

Fallons waist was started to hurt from how tight Sonders grip was, but he didn't say anything. He just continued to listen to him talk.

His eyes then focused to the puddle of blood that was already starting to seep into the ground.

Sonder did shoot him out of anger but he had made sure that the bullet missed the arteries in Sarnais leg so that he wouldn't die instantly and wouldn't be paralyzed for life.

He was talking about disowning him but Fallon had talked him out of it, listening to Sorin who said not to kick him out and leave him on his own.

"Ready?" He asked Sond, kissing the side of his head.

-

"Thats wrong." Rin said. "Yea, what he did was uncalled for and disrespectful but I wasn't gon let my parents disown him for it." He continued, lotioning his legs and looking at Kal who was laid out on his bed.

"Mama, you too nice fo yo own damn good. You lucky yo pops got to his ass before I did." Kaltain replied as Sorin smiled a bit.

He didn't tell him the part where Sarnai was there when he was being forced, knowing that he would be quick to go shoot his brother in his head.

It wasn't because Sorin was being nice, it was because he was being the bigger person. He didn't want his younger brother on the side of the road, asking for money.

Not only would that make a rumor spread around about their family, but it would also make Sorin have more enemies than he already has. He wasn't worried about that though.

He already knew that someday Nais karma would come