Chapter 14

I was training hard for high school.

I am starting high school in five months and I am trying to make their gymnastics team. It is another private school, so all my friends will be there too! Jake was so disappointed when I turned him down, but when I wanted to go out with him he said no!

When he finds out that...OMG she is a gymnast...I suddenly like her! No! I don't like boys like that!

High School (First Day!)

I was super nervous! Today was the first day, and today was gymnastics tryouts. I have created a floor routine, a beam routine, and a bars routine. For vault I just do a half on half off, which is really twisted. It is hard, but I have been practicing for ever! (The Whole Summer!)

I made this deal with my gym that if I make it, I quit and if I don't make it I stay at my gym. I don't want to have to quit, but I am hoping for a scholarship to college!

I nailed all of my routines and sat there for 3 more hours. The Coach's got all of our attention. "The people who made it... Janie Peterson, Gracie Soweto, Hannah Bir, Fiona Buttrum, Bridget Buttrum, Danielle Bicker, Ali...sorry we don't know your last name, and Danika." I hope I am the Ali that made it.

I walked up to the coaches, "Am I the one..." "YES!!" they cheered.

THE          END