Chapter 11

Once, Coach Jennifer got back to the gym a new team walked in. "OMG! Is that the team from Ultimate that we went against!" a girl on my team shouted.

Their coach walked closer and closer to us. "Jennifer!" she started, "I need to talk to you now!" We all started freaking out. Coach did what she said and walked towards her.

My team and I all started talking in a little ball.

" What are they doing here! "

"I don't know!"

"Are they going to steal our coach!?"

" The Ultimate team, I heard is evil"

"Sarah! Don't be silly!"

"She is probably right!"

Coach Jennifer walked bank towards us with a concurned look!

"Ali" she said. She then moved her hands, signalling me to come.

"They want you on their team! They are threatening me!" she whispered.

" Don't worry Coach! I will tell them something!" I stated confidently.

I walked into the lobby of our gym.

"Good! You're coming with us!" Coach Marisa announced.

"No! I'm not. Good luck trying to find someone else! Oh yah and its not very nice to threaten people. I understand your team stinks and you want me, but you snooze ya loose!" I said more confident than I ever have.

I walked back to my team and told them the story. We ended practice laughing really hard!

I would never ask for a better team than this team!

I still need chapter ideas! Thank you all for your comments! If Wattpad isn't letting you comment on my story, then comment on my account page!
_dancer_04