Rach- So you told him already that it was a plan and makes the sad face.

Lily- So are we going out or doing the house party.

Bondita- I am not feeling that well so is it okay if we do house party?

The trio teasing them- Hmmmmmmmm.

Bondita- No, it is not what all you are thinking and murmured something in Rach's ear.

Rach- No probs, you take rest we will do all the preparation.

Anirudh- but bondita tumhe hua kya hai?

Rach- you don't worry Mr. handsome she is fine just needing some rest and you are in my team and Ross and Lily you in another in kitchen and bondita will join us later okay... and winks at him.

After cooking is done, they had lunch, played the games, danced, and had fun together this helped bondita too to get better from last night.

After dinner the trio was leaving.

Lily to Ross and Rachel- have you already invited the new man in the town to your wedding?

Both together- Ohh we forgot! You are also coming to our marriage on coming Sunday with bondita in case Bondita has not informed you.

Anirudh- Ohh nice!! Congratulation to both of you and you are correct she didn't inform me yet. (in Kiddish tone)

Bondita was about to say but trio started teasing them.

"Hmmmmmmm! We can understand that Bondita met her special friend after a long time so enjoy enjoy."

Anirudh and Bondita blushing.

The trio left.

Bondita sits on bed quietly but is in better state than morning.

Anirudh- Bondita hum thoda bahar garden me chalte hai tumhe accha lagega.

Bondita- han patibabu chaliye.

They are walking in the garden, in that dull state as well she is looking more prettier than moon.

Anirudh- Bondita ab thoda thik lag raha hai tumhe? while caressing her hair.

Bondita(in normal voice)- han pati babu ab thik hu mai aur aaj meri vjah se aapko kaam bhi karna pada uske liye maafi.

Anirudh- nahi bondita mujhe accha laga tumhare dosto k sath aur dekho tum bhi thik lag rahi ho unse milkar haina.

Bondita(Sarcasticly)- hun! Mujhse zyada toh khush ho rahe the Rachel ki team me jakar.

Anirudh (to tease her)- han khush q na rahu, par kya fayda ab uski shaadi ho rahi hai na wo Ross se ... ab tioh tumse hi kaam chala padega...Hmmm

They sat on the bench in the garden, chatterbox Bondita is telling about her whole college life and while listening her is lost in her beauty.

Bondita's tweak brings him back in reality.

Bondita- pati babu andar chaliye mujhe thand lag rahi hai ab yaha.

Anirudh lifts her gorgeous angel in his arms and takes her into the room, her eyes are admiring him.Even his eyes are fixed on her. They reached room; he asks if she is alright.

Anirudh – Kuch chaiye tumhe?

Bondita- han pati babu Roshogulla khane ka mann kar raha hai par yaha toh milega nahi na :<

Anirudh- han bondita, Roshogulla toh nahi milega but mitha mil sakta hai ruko ek min.

Brings chocolate and gives it to her.