It's cabir...

"Tell me"

"what tell me...where the heck are you right now" he shouted as soon as i lifted his call.

"In office" I said in an exhausted voice.

"still...in office...you know what's the time now? Nd why are you not lifiting your step mom call...she is nagging me about you" he said in a frustated voice.

That's when I glanced at my watch..it's 12 at midnight...

Huff....

"ok...ok....stop it...cabir don't make me irritate i will go" I said and cut the call.

That step mom of mine was very good at acting. Instead of housewife she could have acted in dramas. Huff..

I packed my stuff and went to home in my car. As soon as I reached I was greeted by my so called step mom.

"chote...you came" she said with a worried revealing face.

"ha...nd don't call cabir here after about me...you can call me" i said coldly nd was walking to my room.

"you usually come at 10 na when you are at home...but today you didn't came on time so i got worried about you...i called but you didn't lift my call so i called cabir" she replied.

"you don't have to show fake concern on me " i said arrogantly nd was going to my room.

"I was not faking chote...why you always says like that...it's ok if you don't accept me as your mother but i care for you...you are same as kartik to me...you both are two eyes for me. Even though i didn't gave birth to you I love you like my own child...why don't you understand me chote..." she cried again.

Arghh...It's not new for me. She always says that. I felt bad for making her sad but my heart is not accepting her for anything...because i sometimes feel that her affection towards me is true not fake but sometimes i feel like it is fake.

"please chote..talk with me....you don't have to call me mom or maa nd i don't want your mother place...it's ok nd i am ok with that but atleast call me as an aunt..." she said with tears in her eyes.

My heart felt a pang for her. I glanced at her she was looking at me with hopeful eyes...i didn't said anything and riveted me eyes from her.

She was sobbing more....i don't know whether they are crocodile tears or real tears...

Huff...

She came forward to me and was about to caressed my cheeks but i backed away....

"just..don't touch me with those flithy hands " i yelled.

" I told you before that i won't accept you as my mom or any other name " with that i left from there.

I got fresh up and went downstairs to have my dinner. My step mom was reheating the food for me.

I told her so many times that don't act like mother but she never listens to me when it comes to food.

"I had reheated the food for you...you can have it chote" she said with a faint smile.

I noded my head and started eating my dinner in complete silence. All the while she was asking me to have more but denied.

After completion of dinner i went to wash my hands and was going to my room.

"good night chote" she said.

I gave a nod and left.

I went up and laid on my bed to sleep. But sleep was far away from me.