Ron looks at her dead in the eye, "and you, are you coming or are you staying?."

When he got no response he started getting red again and threw the locket on the floor. "It's fine I get it, I saw you two the other night." Ron said while look at Harry, then back at Hermione and walked out. Hermione ran out after him.

I call out for Harry before he leaves off to his room, but ignores me. I pick up the locket and place it around my neck.

A couple hours later Hermione and Harry walk out of the tent. "We're going to Godric's Hollow."

I shake my head. "Go on I'll wait for Ron to come back." The two nodded and walked out into the darkness.

The next day~

Still Ron hasn't came back.

In the meantime we're now at forest dean. We've been sitting around hoping that Ron is somewhere around following us.

"I came here before with my mom and dad." Hermione breaks the silence that's been building up. "Years ago, it's just how I remember it." There's a slight pause. I'm starting to think that if Hermione starts to get all sentimental I'm getting the fuck out of here too. "The trees, the river...everything.

Another fuckin pause. "Like nothing's changed. Not true of course everything's changed." Geez tell me about it. I start to walk off leaving them deep into their conversation when I here Hermione say my fathers name.

I turn around and look at them carefully. "He's the thief that stole at Godric's wand shop." Harry says while looking through the book.

I look over Harry and see a picture of my father when he was younger. Must I admit my father was very handsome back then. Now I know why there's so many of us.

"Speaking of which, where's my wand?." Harry asked.

Hermione immediately looks guilty. "Where's my wand Hermione?." Harry asked sternly.

Hermione moved and underneath her was Harry's wand. But it's broke. "I casted a spell and it rebounded...I'm sorry."

Harry looks upset but shrugs it off. "Just give me yours." Hermione hands her wand over.

Harry walks off saying nothing.

"Hermione its not your fault. Accidents happen." But this doesn't help her feel any better.

Later that day Harry comes inside the tent. "Ash come with me." I walk out and follow Harry.

After a couple of minutes I see Ron from the distance. "Take out the locket." I take off the locket from my back and lay it on the tree branch.

Harry starts to count down. "1...2...3"

Ron raises up the sword and the Harry start speaking in Paresltounge. The locket opens and the three of us are sent flying back.

A black cloud starts to form above us and in between the dark clouds you can see a face. It starts speaking to Harry. A loud ringing is disorienting us.

I try to get up but I just can't stand the ringing anymore. The dark cloud hovers over Ron and starts speaking to him. A group of spiders start crawling up Ron. He starts backing away from the spiders.

The ringing stops...

"A girl who's in love with your friend instead of you." The black could tells Ron.

"Ron! Don't listen to it!." The dark fluke turns over to look at me. "There lies!."

With a blink of an eye the dark cloud was now over me. "Scared of your father or what your destined to be?." The soothing voice send chills down my spine.