"Let's break it off before I break your body"

And on cue I felt myself getting more wet and I left out an inaudible sigh. He left from behind and I felt cold. I opened my eyes and I realized what I did.

I bit my lip and I looked down and I blushed.

'I swear to god I am a horny bitch'

'Blame the books'

He kept his hand on the small of my back and guided me through the hallways. It was all very beautiful, but the walls were empty.

So as soon as I saw it, my brain started to work and my hands itched in making something.

"So, I don't know this process, so you go on. I will leave you to do your work, if you need anything my office is just down the hallways, last door to the left" and with that he gave me a last look and left.

'His backside is also hot' I thought to myself. I lightly giggled at that thought and I just shook my head.

I looked down, clearly ashamed that I was doing everything except for what was I supposed to so.

'Focus!'

I looked up at the empty space. And I was lost in my space. I knew what to put and where. I took out the rubber band out of my wrist and tied my hair up.

I kept my tote bag down and I took out my measuring tape and started to measure the dimensions of the paintings. I took of the width and when it came to the height, I realised that I am way too short to reach up to know the exact height of the painting.

'shit'

I tried everything and I huffed in annoyance and I blew out the hair that came in front of me.

Without any option left I made my way to his office. I knocked on it and waited for his reply.

"Come in" and I swear it was the sexiest. I was acting as a hormonal teenager.

I shook my head ad I slowly opened up the door. I poked my head in and when I saw him, I felt myself getting hot.

His white shirt was all rolled up to his elbows, he wore his back specs and he was too engrossed in his work.

'did the room get hotter? Is the AC working?'

He cleared his throat and I realised that I was staring at him

"Um... I needed some help" I looked down.

"With?" he asks

"I am too short to take the height of the painting. I looking around to see if anyone is there or not, but I didn't find anyone. As much as I hate troubling you, can you ask someone to help me out?"

He growled a lowly, "I will do it"

My eyes widened. "No no, it's ok, I seriously don't wanna disturb you"

And in no time, he was in front of me. I gasped at his proximity with me. His hands held my chin and my eyes met mine.

"I will always help you" His hand then grazed my cheek, it then slowly travelled down to my throat and I could feel myself shivering in need. He hands then came around my throat and tightened his hold. Not tight enough to knock my breath out, but enough to make it clear what he was about to say next. "And never say no to me" I just gulped and my eyes met his lip and back at his eyes.

Realising what I was doing, I stepped back a bit , his hold on my neck loosened and he left me take a step back. I just nodded and started to walk back.