I found it strange it too. Why that child appeared on my dreams even I don't know who she is. Is that even possible? To dream someone you never met?

One thing I am sure is that I am not that kid.

I talked it out with Ryle. I told him that Xiaoli have nothing to do with me, she is just a kid I've been dreaming of but he didn't believe me. He claimed that he won't stop calling me that way. Given his personality, I eventually gave up of telling him to stop and just let him on what he was doing.

Ryle is the kind of person who didn't change his mind once he make that decision. During the days I spent with him, that's what I always noticed about him, he never change his mind. If he wants that, he really get that. Maybe, his dad taught him that attitude. He always mentioned his dad with me.

He looked so happy calling me Xiaoli then let him be.

We are all persistent going after our dreams, we didn't noticed that a couple of years had passed already. I could still recall the day I came at Dreamnote University with Zyah. We were nervous back then but here we are now, going at the University wearing a graduation gown.

My mother attended my graduation even she is on a wheelchair. It was Tita Sharriese who accompanied her. They are both proud of me and Zyah. Of course, our success was theirs too. We are all have that tears of joy beneath our eyes while coming up to stage and receives our diploma. Finally the key of our dreams are now on our hands!

"Ladies!" We all looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"Congratulations! Graduate na rin kayo!" Ryle proudly uttered, clapping.

"Congrats!" Johnny followed.

2 bouquet of flowers were on Ryle's hands. He gave me the red one and handed over to Zyah the yellow one. Johnny reached out his hand to Ellaine, giving her the bouquet on his arms.

"Nag-abala ka pa rito, Ryle." Zyah smiled and lifted her hand holding the boquet.

"Wala 'yun. Isipin mo na si Dale nagbigay niyan!" Ryle replied and laughed.

"Hindi ba talaga makakarating si Dale?" Ellaine asked.

Are they stating the plan now?

Zyah nodded yet she seemed sad. "He talked to me this morning. He said that he's holding a big project at Dreammy Pen HQ right now."

"He said the same thing to me," Johnny added.

"Sayang naman." I joined the team to make our acting more real. "Napaka-busy niyang tao."

"Yeah," Ellaine agreed. "We witnessed his graduation but look, when it's our time he's not around."

"Andaya ni Cuego. Kahit kami nga busy din, nakapunta rin kami." Ryle let out a sigh and put on a long face.

"He's been in America for many years already, he never visited us." Johnny rubbed his shoes on the ground, sulking.

Deep inside, I was laughing at the way they put on their act. Who would know that they are these good with this? When I glance at Zyah, she looked so confuse on what really is happening.

Zy, I am sorry. We are doing this for you.

"Hey," Zyah uttered. "Don't be so sad. We can talk to him through video call!" She really tried hard to ease the growing gloominess eating up our ambiance.

"He's at the meeting, 'di ba? We can't reach him," Ryle replied as if he was sad.

"Meeting pa nga," I whispered, merely teasing him.