Why Do People Have Banners?

If you don't know, a banner is just something people have put at the beginning or end of a chapter. I'm sure you've seen one on here, because they're pretty common. 

This is a good question that I had to think of a good answer to. There are a few reasons I can think of. 

Some of them are really incredible, and they're basically just bragging, but in a nice way. And the people they're shown to are really amazed. Frankly, I think the people who take their time to make them, are superstars, because I've got no idea how to make them.

They're also informative. Sometimes the banners are placed at the beginning of chapters, and they say which point of veiw it is. Though this might not be which banner you're talking about. 

Most of them say either the POV, or they say Vote and comment! or something like that. I, for one, already try to vote and comment, but some people are hesitant to do that, for one reason or another. It tries to encourage people to provide feeback so the author can make the book even better!

The last reason I can think of, that isn't much of a reason, is that they're just cool. I've seen many different ones, and even one with words that move, change, and then fade! It was really cool! I was very impressed and still have no idea how they did that. 

That's it, I think. 

Oh wait! One more thing to say. 

If you want to add a banner, you just add it like you add a picture, which is just clicking on the  button with the mountain and sun (I'm not entirely sure what they are...) when you're writing, and uploading it onto the page.

Now I'm done :D