Chapter 19 (Bloodlust)

Start from the beginning

Akame:"To bad."

Dorothea:"Eh?"

I tackled her into the wood's and began the killing.

Dorothea:"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Akame:"You think i'm really stupid don't you? I'm doing this because you took my senpai's first time it should have been me!"

I slammed my cleaver into her jaw and ripped it upward's tearing the front of her jaw off afterward's i used my kunai to slit her throat.

Akame:"First bitch down untold amount to go."

I started following the track's into the base of the four demon's where that whore Suzuka was walking around like she owned the damn place.

Suzuka:"God damnit i'm so board wish that Dorothea didn't let our toy get away then i wouldn't be board."

Akame:"Don't talk about senpai like that you whore!"

Suzuka:"Gah!"

I jumped at her with my axe and sliced off one of her hand's.

Suzuka:"A-a-Akame when did you get here where's Dorothea?"

Akame:"That bitch isn't feeling so hot right now but hell should warm her nicely."

Suzuka:"She's......Dead."

Akame:"*Yandere laughter* Indeed she is *Yandere laughter* she begged me for mercy screaming she didn't want to die *Yandere laughter* her scream's were music to my ear's! *Yandere laughter*"

It was that moment i felt like i had lost my mind all i wanted at that moment was to kill more and more so i took my axe and started cutting her to piece's her screaming was so musical but it brought unwanted help.

???:"What the hell?! Psycho!"

The tanned woman screamed at me but i couldn't let her get in my way so i threw my kunai at her it struck her in the back of the knee causing her to fall over

Mez:"Akame please stop we were friend's before we can be friend's again!"

Akame:"You just want my senpai i know how you empirian bitches work you just want to take cute boy's and use them as you're toy's but i won't let you i'll kill you all before you can harm my senpai any further! *Yandere laughter*"

I lifted the kunai into the air as i started stabing my once dear friend ro death i lost track of how many time's i stabed her but i think it was something close to seventy time's in the chest alone.

I felt no remorse for what i had done after all they took my senpai's purity from him by force they deserved it rapist like them deserve to die noone should be hurt like that noone.

I returned to base and looked at my self in the mirror and saw how much blood i was covered in and my nighty was in the wash so i striped myself but i just wanted to be held by him.

I didn't know how he would react to seeing me naked but i only hoped that he wouldn't be angry.

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I slept soundly up until midnight when i felt thay familiar hand grab my sleeve but i saw much more than i thought i would then.

Akame:"I'm sorry to wake you Tatsumi but i can't sleep. Can i sleep with you?"

A million thing's ran through my head at that moment seeing my dear friend completely nude it caught me off guard.

Akame:"I'm sorry if it starttled you but i just sleep naked i feel more comfortable like this i can put something on if you want."

Tatsumi:"It's not my place to judge so i'm not gonna say a thing about it if that's how you like to sleep i can't judge you but i'm fine with you sleeping in here i know you have nightmare's quite often so when ever you have one feel free to come in here."

Akame:"Thank you."

Akame's P.O.V

Thankfully senpai didn't suspect anything was wrong and he belived every word i said so w crawled in his bed and nuzzled my head into his chest and he wraped his arm's around my bare body. It felt so right as he held me close through out the whole night. I was wondering if he knew i had feeling's for him.

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I know for a fact there is something going on but i just can't put my finger on it but i wasn't gonna judge her i held her and we went to sleep.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye.]