"Kung gan'yan po ang opinyon niyo ma'am. Sinasabi ko lang po ang nakikita ko. "

It's annoying in some sense. Naiinis siya dahil hindi siya makasagot. It was very unusual for her to do that. Before, if she have something in her mind that she wants to say, she will say it. Age or people around can't bother her.

Bumabait na ba siya? Hindi yata bagay?

Ngumuso na lang siya at tulala lang na hinihintay na tumunog ang oven. She was like a pregnant woman craving for food. But she's knows that it's impossible to happen.

She was eating the blueberries that will be put on the top of cake later when the main door opened, revealing her nieces and nephew with Manang Ilya, the kids' nanny.

"Tita Mommy!" Liara, the eldest went to her running.

She felt happy all of the sudden. She really likes being with her pamangkins. They are the most purest person in the world.

"Ako na lang po tatapos, ma'am, " biglang saad ni Mila.

"Alright, pakidala na lang din Dana sa sala kapag tapos na. "

Tumango ang dalawa.

There's a word in her tounge but she can't seem to said it. But when she saw Liara coming near her, she shyly glanced at the two. Oo, nahihiya rin naman siya.

"T-Thank you. Kain din kayo kapag natapos na. "

Nagulat ang dalawa at hindi na niya tiningnan ang mga reaksyon nito at sinalubong na lang si Liara.

"I missed you, Tita!" Liara tiptoed and hugged her. Napangiti naman siya at niyakap ito pabalik.

"I missed you too, Liara. You're growing too fast. I'm worried that the clothes I bought for you won't fit. "

"I'm sleeping early po Tita, that's why. I wanted to be a model like you! Daddy said it's okay!"

Liara was so adorable that she wanted to carry Liara but she can't now. Liara's not a baby anymore. She can't carry her.

She glanced at Lexi and Lexus, the twins, who's playing with Cheese, her mom's golden retriever.

"Won't you hug your Tita, Lexi?" she pouted.

Tumingin naman ang bata sa kan'ya at hinalikan siya sa pisngi.

"You missed Tita?" she asked and Lexi giggled.

"Yes po, Tita. But I see you po everyday in phone. I missed my Daddy more. " Umakto naman siyang nagtatampo.

"You see your Daddy everyday in person. And you just see me in phone. And you missed him more?"

She chuckled when Lexi kissed her cheeks one more time.

"Daddy's busy Tita so I missed him always. But I missed you rin po. "

She let out a laugh. Kids are really healing.

"What about our Kuya Lexus?"

The boy glanced at her with a little smile. "I'm happy you're home po, Tita, " he only answered then kissed her cheeks too. Bumalik rin agad ito kay Cheese.

"Is Kuya still on work, Manang?" tanong niya kay Manang Ilya.

Tumango ito. "Magoovertime yata ngayon para matapos ang trabaho. Noche Buena na bukas at request ng mga bata na 'wag na pumasok. "

It's understandable.

When the snacks arrived and her long awaited blueberry lemon cake, the twins went to their room in the house to change clothes. Liara was sitting beside her while looking at the phone.