Rank Booster Tournament

Start from the beginning

Everyone was just sitting in shock on this revelation and grace was first to snap out of it .

Grace- Now I look at it Diantha actually looks a bit like Delia. Why wasn't I able to notice that.

Calem- Omg I can't believe ash sister is none other than diantha. Ketchums sure are one of strongest family in world .

Ash and gary just sweatdropped as Calem was unknowingly speaking the truth.

Ash- Guys please keep it secret I trust all of you.

Gou- As don't worry we will of course keep it a secret.

Ash- Thanks gou. And grace is sere in kalos?

Grace- yes she is in kalos as she is again participating in showcase and have already won 2 keys and that also in single tries only.

Ash- she sure improved since last year not to mention she also came runner up in grand festival. And that was a close one cause may is coordinator for almost 4 years so sere really did great.

Grace- oh btw serena have some friends to support her. There names are Dawn may and max.

Ash- oma if I meet sere I will Able to meet them too its really long time since I have met 3 of them.

Gary- Ash after Kalos lets go to Alola .

Gou- yes ash I also want to go to alola to catch Alolan pokemon.

Chole- and Gary why you want to go to alola.

Calem- Lets just say he wanna propose to his crush Lillie.

John- Gary by any chance her surname is Ather.

Gary- John how do you know her surname .

Grace- lets just say she was here with her family 2 months ago.

Ash- was there father with them .

John- yes mohn was also with them. And why won't he be there .

Ash- Cause he was missing for long time and Lillie Gladion and Lusamin went on journey to find him. You see she is like a little sister to me when I met her in alola she was afraid of Pokémon so I helped her with and her brother Gladion is my rival he is the one I defeated to win Manalo Conference.

John- Ash you really care about everyone. I am happy that my daughter is in safe hands.

Grace- Gary you don't need to go to Alola to find Lillie she is currently traveling with Serena as she wanted to explore Kalos region.

Gary- Ashy boy we ain't leaving Kalos until we find serena and Lillie. And Camel you are coming with us so if you are lucky you also may meet Miette.

Grace- Cal dear who is Miette.

Calem- She is my girlfriend mom.

Ash- Grace remember the blue haired rival of serena she is only Miette.