"Yeah, Will. You've gotta chill out man," added Quackity, causing both Jules and Will to let out laughter.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Quackity," said Will which caused said man to let out a chuckle.

Will grabbed her phone as Jules pouted and stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'm gonna hang up now since Jules won't, have fun on your stream Quackity," Will said as he rolled his eyes from Jules' childish behaviour.

"Bye guys! Do what your father said Jules, and get well soon," Quackity said as Will scoffed and ended the call then threw the phone back at her.

"You're such a party pooper, William," said Jules as she laid back comfortably on her bed, cross-armed.

Will lets out a sigh before sitting on her bed, "You need rest, you big baby. I'll feed you soup if that'll make you feel better,"

Jules sent a grin his way but Will decided to add, "Only if you take your meds and fall asleep afterwards,"

The girl nodded her head eagerly as she sat up slightly in her bed while Will started to feed her.

TIMESKIP

Will sighed in exhaustion as the girl finally fell asleep. Despite feeling drained from a livestream he had to end early due to Jules claiming she was sick, he didn't mind taking care of the girl.

He knew she'd do the same for him without any hesitation.

Bzz.. Bzz.. Bzz..

Will rolled his eyes in annoyance as his phone vibrated in his pocket, signalling that someone was calling him.

He stepped out of the room and quietly closed the door before taking out his phone and answering the call, "Jeremiah, what's up?" he asked softly,

"Will, mate! Just called to say hi, how're you and Julie?" Jeremiah said in a teasing voice in which Will had completely missed having been so exhausted,

"I'm tired as fuck, but Julianna is sick so I'm here taking care of her," Will said as he walked to the sofa to sit down.

"What? Do you need me to stop by with some things?" Jeremiah asked with a slight panic in his voice,

"Nah, I've made sure to get everything before coming here. I'm not a doctor but she should be fine in a few days," Will could hear Jeremiah let out a sigh of relief, which caused him to raise his eyebrows slightly in suspicion.

Jeremiah lets out a chuckle before saying, "Ah, well. That's good. Listen, I actually have something to ask you two, and I figured I'd just call you since Julie has her phone off and I had a hunch that you'd be there with her,"

Will lets out a slight chuckle before telling him to continue,

"I'm having a party next Sunday. 5pm sharp. You two should come," Jeremiah said, hopefully.

Will stayed silent for a bit, thinking about the best way to decline the offer politely, but Jeremiah knew this was coming so he added,

"I'll be telling Julie about this if you decide to decline without talking to her. I know she wouldn't hesitate to jump right in. You should come too, since she's definitely coming,"

Will lets out a groan of annoyance as Jeremiah lets out a laugh, knowing he'd won easily if Jules were to be used against Will. Sure it was a dirty play, but whatever it took to get Will to let loose.

"You are so fucking unbelievable, y'know that?" mumbled Will as Jeremiah lets out a chuckle.

"I mean, I'm not really sure what you mean. It's simple, you make a move on her, or I will," said Jeremiah smoothly, which caused Will to scrunch his eyebrows in confusion.

"Make a move- what?"

"You heard me, I'm interested in her,"

Will stayed quiet, processing the information. Jeremiah lets out a slight chuckle before continuing,

"I'll be honest with you, Will. I've always liked her, ever since high school, but you've occupied her. Just like you did earlier this week, so if you're not making any moves, I definitely will,"

Will lets out a cold chuckle, "I don't understand why you're telling me all this, it's not like I like her, nor am I willing to help you get closer to her,"

"Will, as much as I would love to stomp all over you, you're still my friend first, rival second. So don't be so fucking oblivious with your feelings, and if you really don't like her that way, let her go," Jeremiah said slowly, as if he were afraid to upset Will.

Too late for that, Will, being exhausted and confused as he was, shook his head in annoyance upon hearing Jeremiah's words, "Yeah, whatever. I'll talk to you sometime soon alright?"

Jeremiah hesitated for a moment, but decided to let it go too.

As both men said their goodbyes and ended the call, Will laid back down on the couch to close his eyes and clear his thoughts.

The thought of him possibly liking Jules as more than a friend made him laugh. Not only was she considered one of the closest person to him, he knew she would never see him as anything more than just her best friend.

They were partners in crime, best friends, the friendship duo.

Yet the quickened pace of his heart and the jealousy he felt deep down made him have second thoughts.

Deciding it was best to just ignore these feelings, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Hoping to step into the dream lands where everything was just peachy.