Chapter 6

Aurora POV

    It has been two weeks since I told my family about the incident and everything is good. Dad is on a business trip to Italy. They still haven't told me what their business is. They will either avoid my question or give me a really vague answer. Matteo and I have gotten really close, we are basically inseparable. I walked into the kitchen and saw the whole fam down. I plopped in a chair and began to devour the food in front of me. Food has been going into my system a lot better considering the fact I have not eaten a proper meal in years. 

    Everyone looked at me nervously. "Uh, hello. Why are y'all looking at me like I am going to combust?" "I hope you do" Giovanni mumbled. I glared at him and he glared back. Enzo cleared his throat and said, " Aurora you have school in ten minutes." "What?" I screeched. "Ten minutes!" "You couldn't have told me this before." Luca rubbed the back of his head and sheepishly said, "We forgot." I huffed and crossed my arms while glaring at each and everyone one of them. Adriano chuckled. 

Chuckled! I swear he thinks this is funny I will show him what's funny.

I'm sure you will.

Oh, shut up you think I can't do it.

I mean...

Shut up you know I can.

    Adriano broke me out of my thoughts. "Rora are you going to sit there or get ready. You have seven minutes in counting." I shot out of my seat and went to my room leaving the laughs and amused looks my family was giving me.  What to wear?  Ooh, I like this. It was a white cropped turtle neck and patchwork jeans. 

    I put on some light makeup and when downstairs

    I put on some light makeup and when downstairs. "Alright then let's go, Rora," Enzo said. "You will be leaving with Giovanni and Luca. I rolled my eyes and groaned, "Really with Gio. Ugh, all he does is glare at me and make annoying side comments." Enzo gave me a look. "Fine," I gave in. We drove there and Luca was non-stop talking about everything possible. "Look at your schedule, Rory." I furrowed my eyebrows at the nickname. "Rory?" We got to the school and everyone was staring at us. I turned to Luca and whispered, "Are y'all popular or something?" Luca gave me a smug smile and said, "Damn right we are." I sighed. 

    Boys were staring at me with lust and girls with jealousy. A fake blond bimbo barbie came up to Gio and started to flirt. He flirted right back. I gave the scene a disgusted look and began to walk forward. Suddenly I get jerked back. The barbie snarls, "Who the fuck are you?" I smirk and say, "I'm their sister." She scoffs and says," Listen I do not know what kind of swamp you came from but fuck off." She then slaps me. I walk up to her and twist her arm and then punch her in the face. "Don't mess with me."

   I rolled my eyes and walked away. I then bumped into a girl. She had blond hair and light makeup. "Woah you are so badass. Like damn, your right hook is awesome, girl." I laughed and smiled, "Hi, I'm Aurora." She smiled and said, "Well Aurora, I am Kiara and you are going to be my new best friend. If you don't want it I will force it on you." I chuckled and said, "I don't think that will be a problem." She looped her arm around mine ad squealed when she saw we had the same classes. Maybe school wouldn't be so bad. 

Picture of Kiara:

A/N: Ayyy, double-update. Who is she? Hehe, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and, more friends to come in the next one. Thank you so much everyone for reading. I really do appreciate each and every single one of you. Thank you and stay safe. Masks up and sanitize!!