Chapter 3

WARNING: contains abuse and rape and strong language
Flashback
           I was walking into the house and I see cars in the driveway. I carefully walk into the house and glance around. I see broken bottles everywhere and lots of meth. Five guys are standing there. John says," There she is. Do whatever you want with her and then our debt is clear." The guys tatted towards staring yelling insults like whore, slut, and such a bitch. They started to touch me and I covered back in fear. They slapped me and pulled their pants down. I couldn't do it I had not energy. I blacked out.
End of flashback

         I woke up with a jolt. I looked around and remembered I was with my bios(that's what I'm gonna call her fam). I took a deep breath and made it downstairs too look for some pain killers. I walked down and heard my sperm donor and Lorenzo talking.
SD: We need to find out which gang stole our shipment
Shipment what the hell?
L: Yes I suspect it was the Royals.
Oops! That's my gang. Wait we stole shipments from the mafia. OH MY FUCKING GOD! They are in the mafia.
I rushes up the stairs momentarily forgetting my ribs. I needed to find more about this family. I am going to go the gang warehouse and see what Leo, a hacker, can find. I read and dozed off back to sleep.

A/N
Hi guys! This want really a great chapter but I just wrote it. The next chapter has lots of drama so be prepared! Masks up and sanitize. Stay Safe!