"She is my niece and I think you know Kyle Ian?" He said

"Yes, that best agent that died during a mission," I said remembering the fight when he saved 13 people and died himself.

"Janis Ian is his daughter. The doctor which is trustable for Sebastian" he said and my eyes widen.

"Sam but nobody knows that Kyle had a daughter," Olivia said shocked.

"Yes, Olivia because if someone knew about his daughter. They would use her as bait to bring us down. "Sam said and I felt a huge amount of respect for Kyle.

"Trust me she is the best and an exact copy of her father," Sam said smiling.

"I hope," I said with a small smile.

"She will be at a Café at 1:pm I told her to meet with you," Sam said and I nodded.

"Thanks, Sam you can go now," I said and he nodded and went away.

"Olivia go get some rest love you need rest," I said to her and she nodded. I kissed her head and she went out of my office.

Janis's POV

It's afternoon and I have to go to meet.

"What to wear! Yes," I said and pull out the black leather jacket and jeans, and crop top.

The weather in America is quite good.

I brushed my hair and left them in its natural state. I wore a wing-perfect wing eyeliner after the 1600 decades.

I applied a little blush and lip balm.

I saw myself and I look great.

"Time to go," I said mumbling to myself.

Wait!

"I don't know the address" I panicked then my phone beeped.

I unlocked my phone and saw

Uncle: Meet Benette Katz at a café

I messaged back.

Me: OK

Uncle: Good luck

Me: thanks uncle

I locked my phone grabbed my bag and put all essentials I will need if something happens.

I have a shift at 4 In hospital.

I went downstairs and grabbed a sandwich on my way.

"Janis! Eat something!" My mum yelled at me.

"That's enough mom!" I said kissed her Cheek, grabbed the car keys, and ran out of the front door.

I don't have a car, I have a Freaking truck.