You Don't Know

LayLay

So I stood in front of the doorway to block Kris from leaving. I want her so bad now like all to myself but she still fuck with that bitch. Damn! I shouldn't have said a fuck friend because now I'm starting to get catch feelings for Kris already like damn.

I haven't catched feelings for someone in like a lil minute. Kris sex is mind blowing and extraordinary. That shit is addictive. It will have you coming back for more.

Layla don't go back to your old ways. You said it yourself that you was'nt looking for a relationship. You specifically said not to get too attached to anyone. Every time my mind goes back to Kris. I would quickly think about something else but it always trace back to Kris.

Today I have to do something that take my mind off of Kris. So I went and took a shower and them put on some clothes. I called up my shoota Brit so we can go to the mall and catch up on a few things. I cut on Pandora and my song Liquor by Chris Brown played. I sung along while I washing my body and hair. Then I got out and went to the sink. I applied some face scrub and then brushed my teeth. I walked in my bedroom to by dresser drawer and got a pair of red lace front thongs and a matching bra. Then I went back to the bathroom to wash my face off. After I did that I went to my walk-in closet . I put on a peach crop top with a pair of bleached ripped high waisted jeans with my Son of Mars Jordan's .

I put on my gold hoops and gold chain with the matching Rolex. Then I put in by golds on the bottom row. Damn bitch! I look like a thug but a cute thug tho. I'm fucking these bitches and niggas up in the game right now. I grabbed my car keys and purse and headed towards the mall.

Thirty minutes later, I pulled up in the mall parking lot. Damn I could barely find a damn space. I finally found one that was closer to the entrance. As soon as I walked in the mall I seen a couple of niggas head turn. I know I look good! To bad I don't fuck with niggas like that. I went straight to the food court where I told Brit to meet me at. I saw her sitting down scrolling and typing away on her phone.

"Hey hoe"

She looked up from her phone. She looked in awe. She just stared and looked me up and down.

"Damn bitch you look like thug but a cute sexy one tho" She said

"Yesss bihhhh I know"

" Go best friend.... that's my best friend she finna ....... Lol " she sung

While she sung that I started dancing and twerking. That's why I love Brit she know how to have fun and keep it real.

"Shidd bihhh you looking fine too"

"Girl you fool up tho, how you been" she said

"Girl I been fine but I did meet this fine ass stud at the party I went to the other night"

"How she look cause I been trying to cuff me one my damn self " she said

"Her name Kris and she dark skin , with tattoos and piercings and she got swagg...like she just so fine"

"Damn she sound fine as hell, so are y'all talking?" She asked

"We just had sex like maybe once or twice...I think, but she has a girlfriend and I told her I wasn't looking for no relationship tho"

"Wait what bitch! So she has a girlfriend and you told her you wasn't looking for a relationship" she said surprisingly

"Yeah I know right, and now I'm starting to catch feelings for her"

"Ahhh boo I'm sorry, but let's finish having some girls time"

"Ok boo"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris

I finally left lil shawty house. Shawty right there is a freak and she sexy as'f too. Now I know when I get back to my apartment I'm bout to here Sassy mouth. Then maybe we can have some make up sex. Knowing Sassy she probably already know I fuck ole' girl. Really I don't give a fuck she was acting stupid the other night.

I got to take a shower mane.....I smell like the perfume she had on and sex and shit. Sassy is going to kick my ass....I shouldn't have slept with shawty tho when I think about it. Ten minutes later I was in my apartment complex. First person I seen was Sassy waiting at my apartment.

"Wassup bae"

"Don't wassup bae me, I know you fucked that girl Kris, why tho?"

She asked as I was unlocking the apartment door. I threw the keys on the counter and headed straight upstairs to my bedroom.

"Kris I know you hear me?" He yelled from behind me

"Yeah I hear you damn"

"Well aren't you go say something"she asked

"Damn! Can you let me say something
.....first off yo ass was drunk as'f and i was trying to take to home....but u kept acting stupid and getting loud and rude and reckless at the mouth....so I said fuck it and walked off then I bumped into lil shawty...I know I shouldn't lil shawty from party last night, I didn't plan on doing that.....I did take her to the Waffle House... After that we went to her crib and kicked for a lil bit and then shawty came on to me......"

"Ok and that doesn't mean leave me there alone and go fuck some trick"

"She not some trick and besides its not like a lesbian....she is straight just turned her out for the night"

"I don't give a fuck.....you still went out and cheat on me tho Kris damn...."

"To be honest I don't give a fuck bout shawty....I'm still with you ....at least I didn't go behind you back or try to lie "

"You know what Kris I can't ....lie really it seems like you don't care bout our relationship.....I know you have some experience with these other females but u gotta think now....you have a girlfriend you gotta change.. I changed some of my ways....why can't you " Sassy said while her voice cracked a lil bit

"I do care... How the hell you go not tell me I don't care.....I care enough to sit here and argue and talk out the situation with you.....I didn't avoid u or anything .....I have changed compared to me now....I wouldn't have fucking came back or cared that I cheated but obviously I care about you that I came back....I already told shawty that I you was my girl at the party....we just got caught in the moment" I replied back

"I don't know ......but I have to go to class" she said trying to leave

Right when she was bout to leave the room I grabbed her arm.

"Where you going....I know you ain't got class til four.....what's wrong?" I asked

"How you know... I could have got my class switched to an earlier time....and nothing I'm fine.... Let me go!" She said while looking away and trying to pull away

"Baby come here"

I sat down on the bed and sat her on my lap. I can tell when something is bothering her. She still continued to look away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone, turning her face towards me

We just stared at each for a while. I can see all the hurt and pain inside of her eyes. Something is on her mind.

"I ran into my ex at the party last night and she kissed me and I kind of kissed back" she said

I just sat there thinking like Damn! I can't even get mad at her.....she kissed her.

"Did you do anything else with her?" I questioned

"No I stopped it before things got hot and heavy"

"Hmmmm ok, was she your first love?"

"Yeah and she broke my heart"

"Awww bae ...I'm really really sorry please forgive me.....I didn't mean to hurt you or cause you any pain"

"I forgive you baby....and next bring me along...cause ole' girl was fine tho"

"Haha" we both laughed

She got up and grabbed my hand. She started walking towards the bathroom. Damn! Ok I'm bout to tare that ass up.