Prologue

Eddie POV

I remember her you know. She probably doesn't know that I saw her at that concert. That I was drawn to her when she was in that crowd. My first thought about her… she is beautiful. When I pull away, reality sets in, she isn't my girl. I have Chloe. I love her but something about this girl nags me in the back of my mind.

Now, now looking at her I realize that the nagging I felt in the back of my head was telling me that this wasn't the last I would see her. Loren Tate would make I bigger impact on my life than I thought possible.

I never thought I would see her again much less feel this unbelievable chemistry with her that is even stronger than I had with Chloe.

The way we work together, write music, and not to mention the way our voices work together. It's like fate, destiny, kismet. It just works.

I enjoy dating her and while Papa Max and Nora are telling me to take it slow and now break her heart, it's so hard because its so easy to like everything about her. I feel Chloe easily slipping away from my mind not to mention my heart.

This relationship with Loren is going places; places my relationship with Chloe, never went.

Loren POV

I'm falling hard really fast. Eddie isn't just Eddie Duran, the rock star that I had a crush on. He was Eddie Duran, the normal guy that I could connect with on a whole new level.

I'm scared though. Chloe is still lurking, trying everything possible to snatch him away, and I'm scared that I might lose him. It's why my guard is up but there are these moments that I cant control what I'm feeling that I just let myself fall.

My heart is telling to let it be and just go without because love is worth that kind of risk. Love is a leap of faith, a risk that you have to take when it comes to these kinds of things.