Chap 28

I never knew what it must feel like to get your head hit repeatedly, and frankly I didn't want to at all.

But considering my amazing life ( note the sarcasm) I have!

My head is pounding and it's gone past a normal headache. I'm laying there on a soft surface and my body refuses to move any part of me, including my eyes that are still tightly shut.

Finally, still grasping my thoughts, I hear a voices that bring me bag to civilization.
Four and Zeke.

My arm supports my weight and I bite my lip from screaming. My muscles are sore and I must have slept for a long time.

I don't remember much, and I don't care as much as I do about the shouting outside.
I take my hand and massage my temples, still focused on the voices.

I thought the harsh shouts would be Four's. But when I concentrate the voice is higher than Four's yet still familiar, Zeke.

I could hear Four though, doing something so hard to believe. I hear him saying Comforting words. I can hardly believe Four still knows the word 'please'.

I decide to get up and see what was going out.
I walk in and see Four laying a hand on Zeke who is busy glaring at the floor.

"Um what's going on"
Four turns to me so quickly that I would have thought his neck would snap.

He shakes his head
"I don't know why don't you tell her Zeke"

Zeke directs his eyes at me and I could see that he has been crying.
"What happened" I asks alarmed now.

"M-my wife,she's my wife and she's
working against me" he says and he grabs the chair he is sitting on tightly.

"It's all your fault" Four says "I bet you knew they were working to protect you"

I couldn't help but smirk.
"Guess I'll see you in court"

Four, didn't seem intimidated instead he seemed amused.
"So vain Tris. you are missing so they called us to cancel"

My heart feels like it's going to be ripped out of my rib cage.
"You can't be serious"

"I am" he shrugs to Zeke
"What do you want to do?"

Zeke takes the chair he is grabbing and throws it across the room.
I flinch and so does Four.

"Look I'm going for a drink " his says his tone dry "and as for her, lock her up for all I care"
With that, Zeke walks out of the warehouse and I'm left alone with Four.

I back away.
"You won't lock me up, I won't let you!" I scream, I feel lightheaded but I keep focused.

"Why? You can join me and you get me and my handsome face" he replies

"I don't want to even look at you" I say with an acidic tone

"That's not what you said when you kissed me"

I look at Four and I see his smug expression. My face turns horrified
"I never kissed you-you liar"

"How the sandwich you ate?"

I run toward him and elbowed his chest
"F*ck you, I can't believe you,and that you might actually go this low "

Although I'm satisfied by my courageous voice. My insides are screaming. He used amity bread, he controlled me which only means he has more stuff in store for me. but I should have known why the bread tasted sweet.

"Get in the car" Four says

"No"

Grabbing me by the wrist he shoves me into my seat. The car smells like beer, which means it's Zeke's car.