When somebody enter [Y/N]'s house

[These are the times when they have a day off at Earth]

The gang were having a sleepover at [Y/N] house.

"Woah your house is big, [Y/N]!" Ying said.

The gang are currently in the original room of [Y/N] which looks like this:

Boboiboy and Gopal just prepare their beds before dinner. Fang had some mission to do so he couldn't make it.

After eating the delicious meal that Quake specially prepare for them, they went to the room and play truth or dare.

"Boboiboy, truth or dare" [Y/N] said.

"Truth!" Boboiboy think that dare is too risky and he don't want to risk it.

"Tell us one of your element trauma." [Y/N] said, smiling.

"Well... Petir kinda call himself Adada when he lost him memory since he got brainwash by Adudu." Boboiboy said.

"Interesting." [Y/N] just said.

"Gopal, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to turn something into a food!"

"Okay! Tukaran biskut chocolate!" he turn one of [Y/N]'s pillow into chocolate biscuit but [Y/N] is not mad since she had more than one pillow.

They all heard a click at the front door and Gopal hid behind the dino cap boy.

"What was that?" Yaya said.

"I think someone enter the house..." Ying added.

"You go check, Boboiboy!" Gopal push his best friend towards the door.

"Huh?! Why me?!" Boboiboy said.

"Haiya, your the brave one here mah!" Ying said.

[Y/N] push her friend aside gently and open the door herself, shocking the others.

"You're going to-" [Y/N] cut Gopal off with her hand over his mouth.

"*whisper* The person is at the kitchen. Wait for me here or you can stay behind me when we get out.

The reach the kitchen to see a man looking everywhere for the money or something expensive in the house.

"Yo! What do think about my house?" [Y/N] asked.

"Your house?! Then hand me all the money you have now!" the man said.

[Y/N] walk over to the man, grab him by his shoulder, flip him and knock him out.

"How did you do that?!" Gopal said.

Then another man came behind and is heading towards the girls with a knife.

[Y/N] went behind the girls and kick the knife away from the man before knocking him about by putting two fingers on the man's forehead.

"I do this bullshit eight times a week back when I'm alive." [Y/N] sigh, grabbing the man and yeet them out of the window to who knows where.

"Let's continue our game ^^"