Mission: Sending Clothes to Admiral Tarung

"Boy are you kidding me? It's only been two minutes and you're whining already?!" Lighting got the best of [Y/N] as she smack Gopal's head.

"Dey that hurts!" Gopal yell. But the girl couldn't care less. 

"Whatever, at least you shut up." 

"Hey stop fighting."

"Dey why does she has to come along! She's been hitting me since morning-"

"I will kill you if you don't keep that mouth of yours shut" she threaten the boy.

"Eep!" Gopal hid behind the dino cap boy.

'Finally some peace and quiet.' [Y/N] thought.

[In her mind space]

Earth: Lighting I think you should not done that.

Lightting: They were annoying.

Storm: You're lucky that Quake is annoyed as well or else we might pray for your safety.

[Back in real life]

"Stop you all are acting like a child right now." Fang said who is driving his ship.

"And? You point? I was and still a child in heart Fang-kun."  [Y/N] point her thumb on to her chest meaning that she's proud of it. The boys just sweat dropped at the statement

[Time skip after they land]

"Wah this place is so cool!" [Y/N] exclaimed since she has not seen any place like this before.

"Dey, stop looking around and start carrying the bags!" Gopal said.

"Oh okay! I'll handle them, you lead the way Fang!" [Y/N] said reaching out to the bags until a dino cap boy stop her.

"No, we should carry these ourselves Gopal. [Y/N] shouldn't be the one carry the bags." 

'That's what I call a gentleman.' [Y/N] smile to herself. 'Wait- oh shit'

"Um... guys? I remember I have something to do. I'll catch up with you guys later!" With that the girl dash into the forest.

The boys are worried of their friend who just ran into the woods that they didn't know that clearly and just went on with the mission in hand.

Adudu appear since Probe accidently heard the mission and want to stop them.

"Ahahahaha you *pants* will *pants* give me *pants* Wait I need to res-" Adudu already collapse onto the floor and Probe told the boys to wait for them.

----10 minutes later------

"Ahahahahaha Now you will hand me your powers!" Adudu got up after recharge his energy.

They fought a bit and the hero team won of course. [Y/N] is still nowhere to be seen which make the males worried.

"Hey, Fang should we go look for [Y/N]? It's been twenty minutes and she didn't came back." Boboiboy said.

Fang just told him it'll be fine and they all continue their mission. On their way they met a few moving tree which is not a surprise.

Adudu appear once again but this time he's wearing a weird clothing in a person point of view. They fought again and this time the boys got capture by mud. And they forgot the bags for their mission.

When they went a bit further from the spot they were in, a person jumped down from the tree and look at the bags that were left behind.

"Aish... they just don't finish their job do they?" the person picked up the bags and follow the group.

'Boys aren't that capable huh?'

[Back to the boys]

Adudu call out his Master, Kataklulu. The person who is watching just sweat dropped from afar. Gopal got hypnotize while the other two close their eyes to avoid ending up like their friend.

"Gopal!" they both shouted.

Gopal reveal their mission to his new master. Probe secretly untied the ropes and they both confront the frog. The frog is shocked and Adudu or Olulu is mad at Probe before attacking the robot.

Fang summond his shadow eagle and make it attack the alien. Gopal got the order to protect the frog at all cost then attack the dino cap boy.

"Element Split!" BBB split into Tanah, Angin and Daun. Tanah  made an Earth wall but Gopal turn it into a piled of rotten insects. Angin and Daun cover the nose and is about to puke at the smell.

Gopal aimed at Daun and shot him. Daun saw it and doge it in time. It turn the plants behind them into dead insects.

Daun try using his vine to escape and it backfired on him. Gopal turn his vine into a snake which shock him and fell to the ground. The boy shouted before yeet the snake to his older brother.

"Hey! Why did you throw it to me!" 

"No! Take it back!"

"It's yours!"

"Your older!" 

The catch game stop when a figure put the bags down and grabbed the snake.

"Apakah?" the blue and green boy said, observing the person in front of them. 

The person is a male who has a [H/C] hair, a blindfole is covering his eye. He wore a [F/C] jacket over his white shirt and a dark jeans with a belt that has pockets on it. He wore a pair of [S/F/C] glove. 

The person took off his glove and touch the snake before it turns back to the vine that Daun used before.

"Here you go children. Next time don't throw the snake around okay? It's very dangerous." The two troublemakers felt like they could trust the male and gladly took back the vine.

"Your the one who turn their vine into a snake? That's not nice you know, Gopal-kun." The male already use the rope that is tied to his belt and tied the boy up and putted a glove from keeping his powers secure.

"Let me go lulululu!" Boboiboy already merge back and Adudu already got tied up and Probe is smacking his boss.

"What did you do to Gopal?!" 

"Turn him back!"

Unfortunaly for the two, they caught in Katak lulu trance as well. Until the man show up, snapping the boys out of it's spell.

"Huh?"

"What happen? Eh? Wha-"

"Shhhh" the man said still staring at the frog.

After their little staring contest, the frog is capture and the man introduce himself as the person who the clothes owner.

"Eh? ALAMAK! FANG WE LEFT THE BAGS!!!" Boboiboy panic

"WHAT?!" Fang panic as well.

Gopal is running around when he knew about the bag. That is when the male speak up.

"Actually it's right here." the male took out the three bags of clothes that they were looking for and hand it to the man.

"Thank god. Dey, we don't know you do we?" Gopal said after he calmed down.

The boy smack Gopal's head.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Fang said in an angry tone.

"I forgot to introduce myself did I?" the male chuckle lightly before took off his blindfole. The male has [E/C] eyes and smile at the others.

"I'm Reverse! In other words, you can call me [Y/N]! Nice to meet you guys!" Reverse giggle at the other three face.

Boboiboy and Fang had their mouth gaped open while Gopal is pointing fingers at the boy who is laughing at their face.

"We should head back and Mr Tarung? I think the message is telling you that TAPOPS was under attack right? Now let's go!" the boy pulled his friends and the man into Fang's spaceship before returning to the station