Having a roommate in your mind is quite... odd

"I'm going to sleep." [Y/N] is tired from all the running during their mission and they're planning to passed out for some time to recharge.

"Have you always been like this?" Fang said sounding a bit annoyed.

"I don't know. Anyways goodnight." the [boy/girl] just dropped dead to the floor, asleep. Yaya and Ying just chuckled at their new friend's behavior while Gopal got scared from the loud Thud.

Yaya and Ying decided to carry the [boy/girl] to their room. When they reach their room they put the sleeping [boy/girl] on one of the bed. Just they were about to left, a hand grab their wrists, holding them in place

"You're awake? Don't you need more sleep? You seem pretty tired back there." Ying stated.

"Can you two stay and play with me for a while?" [Y/N?] looked up to the girls and they are surprised that the [boy/girl] are using their puppy eyes to convince the girls to stay.

"Okay! We'll play with you for a while okay?" Yaya said. [Y/N?] nod and took out a deck of cards from their pocket to play.

[In the middle of the game]

"Uno last card!" [Y/N?] said.

During the game, somehow the boys passed by and join them in their game.

"Wa-?!  How?! I still have 20 cards!" Gopal said.

Then...

"UNO! Yay!!!! Ahahahahaha, that's was fun!" [Y/N?] giggle happily before something shock in their mind and the [boy/girl] stopped.

"[Y/N]? Are you okay?" Boboiboy asked, looking worried for his friend.

The [boy/girl] clutched their head tightly and cried out in pain. 

"Who the heck are you!" the [boy/girl] spoke out in pain.

"What do you mean?" Fang ask but the [boy/girl] looks like they were about to throw themselves out the window.

Just then a figure barged into the room. 

"Everyone report to Commander! I'll handle this here!" 

"Huh?!Who are you?!" the team screech. 

"Just go! I'll introduce myself later!" The figure shoved all of the team out of the room leaving the [boy/girl] alone with the stranger.

"Ok listen here, kid. I'm going to help you with your head ache now so try not to hit me," The [boy/girl] is still holding their head in pain but they manage to ask a clear question.

"What are you doing?" The stranger sigh and put their hand on top of the youngster's head. 

"This should ease your pain a little. Are you feeling better?" The pain fade along with whoever was controlling them just a moment ago. They nodded before looking up who's the person that just help them.

The person wore a dark green cape over their grey battle clothing, they have light green eyes with star pupils and is currently taking medical stuff out from their bag that is hanging on their belt. They also have a short dark brown hair with a dark green stripe in them. 

[Y/N] realize they have yet to know who this mysterious person is and asked. 

"Thank you for saving me, miss...?" 

"No need to thank me and the name is Aria. I work as a healer here so you might not see me often." They looked at [Y/N] to see if there's other injuries on them after checking there is none they packed up their stuffs. 

"Wait, miss Aria! May I ask what cause my headache to happen?" Aria kept stuffing their things into their bag while answer [Y/N]'s question.

"That was not a normal headache. I did my own research when portalbot's files was send in, it did mention that it's power came with it's own side effect." Aria took out a stash of papers from their other bag which they carried on their back.

[Y/N] is amused at the amount of bags the person carry. 

"What kind of side affects?" the [boy/girl] ask.

"I'll list the effect from the better to the worst, like random headaches, illusions, voices and probably pass out for some good amount of time. The worst part is you seems to apply to all the conditions that I listed above, so in conclusion, you gain the power to open a portal at anytime and anywhere but you also gain another person in your mind."

[Y/N].exe.has.crashed

Aria sat there and wait for the [boy/girl] to sort out the situation they're currently in. While waiting for their patient to recover, they put the file in a bag and left it with the [boy/girl] before they exit the room.

[Y/N] recover as soon the door was shut. They look a bit confuse as they took the file and look through it.

"The information is quite accurate, that person must have a lot of time in their hand to do this report huh?" a voice spoke, scaring the non-existence life out of the [boy/girl].

They look behind them to see the "roommate" that will be living with them from now on, floating in front of them. 

The spirit smiled. "Hello!"

[Edited]