Interview: Tangletuft

1. What's your name?

My real name is Madison (but please call me Maddy not Madison) But online I go by Tangletuft, Tufty, Tuft or Momo

2. How would you describe yourself?

I am super shy and tend to stay quiet in the background. I am very detail oriented and tend to always strive for perfection.

3. Do you speak any languages?

I speak English and French

4. Have you ever been to a foreign country?

I've never been anywhere outside the country... well except going to Disneyland a while back (I'm Canadian ahaha) I don't really remember all that much besides the pouring sun and laughter

5. What is it that inspired you to write?

I've always loved to read so writing pretty much was always with me. I don't remember a time where I wasn't either writing in my journal or maybe just on a spare piece of paper during a boring class.

6. Why did you choose your username on here?

Well my warrior cat name is Tangletuft so why not? aha

7. How old were you when you took an interest in writing?

I was very young probably five years old in kindergarten. I remember the teacher telling me to stop rambling on about some made up story.

But as for actually writing it was about when I was 9

8.What was the first story you've written that you can remember? Is it on Wattpad?

I remember writing on a piece of paper with a friend in fourth grade and we made this story called "Pj and b's mystery" and We planned the whole thing out and wrote it on a paper. We even got our teacher to read it!

9. Do you prefer to write your story on paper first?

Not really, I just make several draft on the computer.

10. How did you find Wattpad? Why did you decided to stay?

Well I was on Instagram and this girl said she posted her story on Wattpad. I quickly got the app afterwards

11. What is your favourite book on Wattpad.

Wow I have so many amazing books in mind! But I'd have to choose Losthope's path. It's just so detailed and I love it so much! Go check it out!

12. Who is your favourite author on all of Wattpad?

To be honest, I don't have a favourite. There's so many good authors here that I can't think of one in particular.

13. How did you find out about the Warriors and what made you love the series?

Well around grade five I thought my friend read the series so I bought the first book. I loved it off the bat it was the first book I've read in my whole life that I just couldn't put down.

14. What is your favourite scene from warriors?

Personally, I loved the scene where Foxleap (Foxkit at the time) screamed his name was going to be Foxcatcher. It was just so adorable.

15. Who is your favourite character from warriors and why are they your favourite?

Well I'm torn between two so I'll explain them both.

1. Cloudtail. He is the main bae like omg I love him so much he is a big white ball of sassy white fur. He is just ugh just so perfect.

2. Yellowfang. I liked her book so much that her character came naturally as my favourite. I also liked that she had a power yet she didn't let that take over her whole life like the power of three did.

16. What would your warrior name be and why?

Well Tangletuft obviously. Her name came from the tufts in her fur and when I was younger, my hair always had knots in it.. almost like tufts aha

17. What inspired your fanfictions?

Basically just my love for Warriors I guess. I just love making tales in a world that I already love.

18. How many people do you know read Warriors?

Well in real life, about four or five. But on the internet I know hundreds haha

19. What is your favourite Wattpad fanfiction? Who is the author?

My favourite is Losthope's Path by foreveralonewolf

20. What are some other books you've read?

There's been loads! But I'll just name a few:

Divergent series, Hunger Games series, The Alchemy of Forever, Huntress, 39 clues (a long time ago), Matched series, Paper Towns, Maze Runner series, Harry Potter series, obvious but The Fault in our Stars, The Giver series, Prisoner B-3078 or something like that I can't remember, Hoot, Eleanor and Park, and so much more but I can't think of that much off the top of my head.

21. Tell us something special about yourself.

I have a double-jointed thumb. That means I can pull in back really far.

22. Are there any other websites that you frequent besides Wattpad?

Instagram @x.warriorcats.x) and kik but that's about it

23. Is there anything you'd like to say to fans and readers?

If you want to be an author, although I'm not, here's some advice for you, WRITE! Write until your hand cramps and just spit out all the ideas out in one place. With all those ideas there will be a great story I promise you.