"ZING" the blade connected.

Tsunami and Aoi's eyes went wide in shock.

The Raijin bladed clashed with a wave of Chakra as it protected Naruto from harm.

The Raijin blade struggled for supremacy as Aoi held it while he looked shocked.

Naruto then slowly got up pushing Aoi back.

"Imperial! (Teikoku)" Screamed Naruto as his chakra exploded pushing Aoi back as he grunted towards the wall hard which the former Konoha ninja crashed right into it created a hole in the wall.

Naruto then coughed as he fell exhausted from using his chakra "NARUTO!" Tsunami freed herself and then she ran towards the blond.

"Urgh...you brat!" Aoi got out of the rubble and he looked pissed as he suddenly ran towards Naruto rage in his eyes.

Naruto pushed Tsunami away as he took another samurai blade that in the floor and also charged.

"CHING! ZOOM!" The Raijin blade and the samurai blade clashed "You fool metal conducts electricity" Aoi smirked thinking the same thing will happen again.

Nothing happened as although the Raijin was increasing its power suddenly a blue chakra also matched the Raijin as it glowed in amazement.

"What!" Aoi looked on shocked evident in his eyes at the glowing blue blade.

Naruto smirked "like what you see" this angered Aoi as he tried to push Naruto back but to no avail.

"NARUTO!" a voice echoed surprising Naruto.

Aoi smirked at the opening and quickly pushed Naruto away who quickly became on the defensive as Aoi used his speed not to him but to the voice.

Naruto screamed at the figure "SAKURA!" Aoi charged at a shaken looking Sakura who was at the entrance.

Time turned slow.

Aoi with a murderous grin charged at Sakura with his Raijin glowing brighter as it was searing.

Tsunami's scream echoed.

Sakura was trembling in fear falling to the ground "Someone help me...." She the closed her eyes

"Sasuke-Kun..."

"Ching....." Metal clashing reverberated in Sakura's ears.

"What..." Sakura opened her eyes.

What she saw made her gasp.

Naruto intercepted Aoi blocking the Raijin again with his Samurai blade.

"Sakura take Tsunami and run" Sakura was terrified as she froze.

"Naru Naruto" Naruto looked at her in anger as his eyes glowed vigorously.

"NOW!" Sakura nodded as Tsunami ran towards her and then they both ran outside.

"Kukuku she's quite a useless ninja" Naruto looked Aoi while they held in combat "But it was thanks to her you lost" Naruto's eyes went wide as he felt electricity running in his body stinging him in the process " Damn" Naruto tried to use Teikoku on his blade to block the Raijin.

"Too late" Aoi had a murderous grin as he then charged the Raijin full blast thus the electricity came in powerful currents hitting Naruto dead on.

"ARGGGGGGHHHH" Naruto screamed as the lightning hit him dead centre.

Aoi smirked.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Outside Tsunami and Sakura heard Naruto's scream "NARUTO" Sakura tried to run in to help him but was held back by Tsunami.