Chapter One

TW: there will be a lot of TW so I advise you don't read this book if you have TW

"I love me, Sasuke"
"I-"
________
6 months ago:

As I arrived to school I saw Sakura, the love of my life. She feels the same. But she doesn't realize it.
She will soon.
I saw her pull her current lover , Sasuke in a an embrace.
I hate him.
I'm way better than him.
So better.
Compared to him to me and he's just some old piece of gum stuck on a shoe, whilst I'm a god.
A god.
I am a god.
I smiled at the thought. That smile soon disappeared when I saw them kiss.
I gritted my teeth.
I felt a pat on my back.
" W-what's wrong, N-Naruto? I-I'm here f-for y-you." My girlfriend Hinata stuttered.
I smiled.
"I know. It's just I'm jealous that I can't do that to you on public because you pass out." I chuckled.
"S-sorry about th-that. I didn't me-mean to make y-you feel that way." She said as her eyes watered.
"It's fine!" I fake smiled.
Yes Hinata is my girlfriend. But I don't like her. I'm only dating her to get close to Sakura. But she's so annoying. She's so clingy.
She expects me to be there for her all the time. Like I need my sleep.

I glanced at Sakura and Sasuke.

Sasuke was staring at me as they were kissing. His dark orbs meet my blue ones. I felt my heart tighten for a second. I smiled at him.

His pale cheeks were replaced with a tint of pink.

'Oh?' I thought.

'Looks like the Uchiha likes the Uzumaki!' I cooed.

I'm as dumb everyone thinks. It's so easy to fool people. Dumbasses.

"Hey, let's go say hi to your best friend." I said looking at the couple.

"O-oh okay." She said with a weak smile. I knew she wanted to talk to me about something. But I didn't care.

I kissed her forehead making her red.

'She still likes me so it's fine.'

I wrapped my arm around her waist.

I saw the black orbs turn jealous.

'He likes me. But why is her dating Sakura? Is he denying his love for me? Is he using her to make me jealous? I swear I'll kill him.'

"Hey Sakura!" I greeted with my toothy smile.

"Ugh, Naruto what do you want? I'm trying to spend time with my boyfriend." She rolled her eyes.

I loved it when she was mad.

"Damn, I can't even say hello? Come on, Sakura, I thought we were friends!" I teased.

"Whatever, Hello Naruto." She said in a sarcastic tone and playfully rolled her eyes.

She turned to a very red Hinata, "Hi Hinata! You wanna hang out later? It can be a double date!" Sakura squealed.

"Um w-well," she looked at me. She looked uncomfortable.

"Sorry you guys, I have to do something after school." I made up an excuse.

"Busy doing what?" Sakura asked.

"Ohh uh, I have to babysit my neighbor's kid." I nervously chuckled. I wasn't nervous. I was just acting.

"Oh well if you want I can he-" Sakura was cut of by the bell. 

"Oh hear that we have to start first period!" I said grabbing Hinata's hand and rushing to class.

We were out the door. We caught our breath before walking in.