payback is a cunt.

saturday night is the halloween party and it's only tuesday night. i do need to figure out a costume. i don't know what yet but i know it's gonna be something slutty. i'm a teenage girl and it's halloween,what else do you expect?

i can't just do a slutty cop. that's so boring and basic. i was thinking maybe a sexy nurse or the sexy devil or something. but then i decided to be a basic hoe. i'm just gonna do a somewhat slutty angel costume. i've always been obsessed with angel makeup and costumes. but of course i have to put my own spin on it and make it slutty.

but luckily i don't need to worry about it till saturday. but for now,i need a way to piss nate off. what he did at school yesterday was fucked up. yeah i'm used to the whole slut shaming and all that bullshit but he honestly shouldn't have said anything about my eating disorder. it was fucked up.

anyways time for my revenge. so normally when i hook up with guys it's like at their house or at a party. but rarely here. but since cal and marsha are out of town till sunday,i can have whoever i want here. and it works out perfectly. now i can have a boy here without cal knowing and i can get railed to irritate nate.

i wanted to tell daniel to come over but i actually like him and don't want our first time to be revenge sex for me to get back at nate. i wanted me and daniel's first time to be special. so i just texted a boy i didn't care about. Jayden.

he's some guy on the football team. i don't know his last name. i don't really know much about him. we've hooked up a few times to be honest. like i told you before,i don't know any of my fuck buddies too well. they're a good fuck and nothing more.

i texted him.
ashley gray-come over.
jayden-why?
ashley gray-to fuck dumbass.
jayden-omw

i smiled down at my phone and immediately changed. i threw on loose shorts and a crop top. i walked out of my room and went downstairs. nate was on the couch.

he scoffed as i walked down the stairs. my ass hanging out of my shorts. "damn you're hot" aaron said under his breath. he was standing in the kitchen. i rolled my eyes at him. nate was just staring at me. i pulled my puff bar out from my bra and took a hit.

"what the fuck are you doing ashley" nate asked as i checked myself out in the mirror. "don't worry about it" i said. he scoffed. i stuck up my middle finger at him. "how are you gonna flip me off when you're wearing a ring that i bought you?" he asked with an attitude. i rolled my eyes.

then the door bell rang. i smiled. "who's here" he asked me as i walked to the front door. i didn't answer. instead i opened up the door. i grabbed jayden's hand and brought him up to my room. we didn't talk or anything. we just got right to it.

i made sure to be extra loud. i knew it would bother nate. he's gonna wish that he's jayden right now. i wish he was jayden right now. but i need to be a bitch.

so fuck nate jacobs.