Chapter 15

Harry
I look at Louis and immediately go through the portal with Zayn following and I float over to Louis and kneel next to him and say "Lou stay with me please." And Louis says "Harry is this real or is it only a illusion?" And I say "No baby this is not an illusion." And I look up at Liam and say "Fix him please." And Liam says "I'll try." And I nod and kiss him gently on the lips then I suddenly drop to the floor as I turn normal and I look at Louis and see him laying here with his eyes closed completely still and something snaps inside me and I stand and run outside and to where I know hell is.
Zayn
I turn normal and see Harrys eyes change from green to black before he runs outside and to hell and so I follow him and finally catch him just as he reaches the gates so I grab him and spin him round and see Harry with pitch black eyes and giant black wings on his back and a extremely pale complexion and he says "Zayn leave me the fuck alone!!" And I say "No Harry I won't now please come back with me." And I grab his arm and drag him back inside the castle and into the operating room where Liam and Niall are.
And I see Louis awake and he sees Harry and says "Zayn did what I think happened actually happened?!" And I say "Yeah Louis it did apparently when one devil turns good another devil is chosen and apparently Harry was chosen to be the new devil." And I then feel a strong pain in my arm and see Harry struggling to get out of my grip until he pulls extremely hard making my hand come off and I look at it then look at Louis and Liam and Niall then back at my arm then scream.
Harry
I look at Zayn and Niall and Liam and Louis and I see them start to corner me until I'm trapped and then they grab me and drag me to a devil proof dungeon cell which they put me in and hand cuff me to the wall by my wrists and neck and I look up at Louis and say "Louis please." And he says "Harry I'm doing this of your own good." And I say "Please don't leave me here alone please." And he walks out of the cell and I'm left here alone.
So I sing to myself softly "Let us die young or let us live forever we don't have the power but we never say never sitting in a sandpit life is a short trip the musics for the sad men." Which attracts Louis' attention as he's walking by the dungeon then I start singing again "There's nothing left I used to cry my conversation has run dry that's what's going on nothing's fine I'm torn this is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor." And I see Louis walking towards me so I say "If we could only have this life for one more day if only we could turn back time."and I see Louis stop in front of my cell and say "Harry is that really how you feel?" And I say "Yeah when you left yesterday you broke my heart while doing so." And then I feel a sharp pain shoot through my body making me gasp and Louis say "Harry you ok?" And I say "No I'm dying Louis." And I look at Louis and see him in tears.
Then he says "Harry show me your arm." And I do and all we see is the bone of my lower arm no skin or muscle just bone and veins and I say "It's the devils disease Lou it's killing me." And I watch as the skin falls off my upper arm and then the muscle and then my shoulder and side and leg then lower leg and foot and I say "Louis go get Zayn please." And he nods and teleports somewhere and I watch the process work its way to my right side then my neck and face luckily my hair doesn't change and then my chest and then I'm nothing but a skeleton with a beating heart and lungs but no eyes.
Louis
I teleport to Zayn and after I explain he follows me to the dungeon where I lead him to Harrys cell only to see a skeleton with curly brown hair so I say "Harry look at me babe." And he looks up and says "Lou?" And I say "Yeah it's me babe don't worry Zayn's gonna fix you." And he looks at me and says "I can't be fixed." And I unlock the door and step inside and kneel next to him and say "Don't worry Harry you can be fixed." And I help him up and we walk outside.