Chapter 4

Harry
I wake up tied up in a basement with my hands and feet tied to a chair with duct tape covering my mouth so I look around and spot Louis tied to a chair across from me unconscious as well so I say muffled "Louis!!" And he stirs then opens his eyes and I see he doesn't have tape on his mouth and he sees me and says "Harry!! I'm so sorry this happened to you." And I'm interrupted by the door slamming open and Niall and Zayn dragging Justin down the stairs and I look and see Zayn walk up to me and rip the tape off my mouth making me scream only to get kicked in the stomach making me cough up blood as I look at Louis pleadingly and Louis says "Zayn stop it you bastard!!" His eyes turning black.
Then Niall interrupts by saying "Zayn how should we kill the bastards?" And Zayn says "I don't know but how bout we decapitate Justin then drain Harrys energy so he dies slowly and painfully." And I say "Zayn please don't do this." And he says "Shut it scum!!" Before kicking me in my already sore stomach making my vision blur and making me groan as well and making Louis say "Zayn stop it you bastard your killing him!!" And Zayn says "Well we wouldn't want that to happen yet now would we Niall?" And Niall says "Of course not come on let's get the killing over with!!" And Zayn says "Yeah come on Justin lets go outside." And I see Zayn grab Justin's collar and drag him out the back door.Then I hear Justin scream and then the sound of Zayn swearing and tearing something apart and then he walks back in with a evil smile on his face and then he says "Niall untie the pest while I get the stuff ready." And Niall says "Sure thing Zayn." And he walks over to me and unties me and helps me up and then says "Can I check Harry?" And I say "Sure." And he lifts my shirt up and gasps and I look and see my stomachs colored in a giant bruise so I say "Niall help me walk please." And he says "Sure man I'm going to kill Zayn." And I say "I'd love to see that." And he says "If you live long enough you might just get to." And I laugh before cringing in pain with tears in my eyes making Niall say "Here I got it." Then he picks me up and carries me outside.
No Point Of View
Niall carries Harry into the forest and gently sets him down under the tree Zayn told him about before getting knocked out by Zayn and Zayn corners Harry before roughly picking him up and saying "Run Hazza run." And Harry takes off running into the forest while Zayn takes off after him soon followed by Louis and Niall and Liam but when they hear Harry scream they spread they're wings and Louis picks up Niall then takes off into the air following the sounds of Harrys screaming which are soon followed by Zayn swearing and when they reach a clearing they see a corned Harry with Zayn standing over him.