Chapter 6

Louis
I carry Harry into his house and up to his room then gently lay him on his bed before kneeling next to him and taking his hand and kissing it gently then whispering "Harry please come back to me." Then I hear someone say behind me "Lou I bet I could try to bring him back." And I look behind me to see Harry and I say "How?!" And he says " I'm Harrys twin Lou." And I say "Please bring him back Edward." And he nods and kneels in front of Harry then placing his hands on his chest and forehead then mumbling something in ancient Latin then a low glow fills the room which changes into a bright light then a blinding light before me and Edward get thrown to the ground.
So I say "What the fuck was that?" And Edward says "I think it worked." And I say "Thanks Ed." And he says "Sure thing BooBear." And I look at Harry who's still as lifeless as before so I say "Ed I don't think it worked." In a whisper making Edward look at his twin and say "But it was supposed to work." And I say "The only person you can blame is Zayn and I'm gonna make him regret ever hurting Harry in the first place." Then I run outside and then take off into the air to Zayn's house.
Edward
I look at Harry while gently stroking his now straight hair before his hair suddenly starts curling and the color returns to his skin and he opens his eyes looks at me and says "The demons are coming to take over heaven and earth." And I say "Well fuck."