Part 8

Ruy POV 

Omg Sophie just fainted I flip down the hill and catcher mid fall then I spot a half horse half human and I myself nearly faint I look at Percy like what the heck dude but he looks shocked " sh-she knew him and h- he knew her how ?" " I don't know this is your camp! Maybe ask your horse man!"

Percy turned to the creature but it's eyes were glazed over and he looked like he was in a trance, Percy tried to shake him out of it but it was no use so Percy told me to take Soph to this ' big house' whilst he went to get some other campers to help with this strange horse man, apparently his name was Chiron, strange name he has but don't we all, I mean who would name their child Ruy or even worse Fitzroy, I mean Alden and Della must be Evil( guys I found this emoji and it's prankster keefe 🦹‍♀️  ) anyways so I carry soph to the big house which turns out to be a big house, who would've guessed I think sarcastically.

So when I got in the big house a bunch a girls started staring at me but I ignored them and said " umm Percy sent me here for will," a guy looking serious came up and asked what happened " I don't know there was a horse dude and apparently soph remembered his name and he knew her, loads of weird things happen to her," I reply placing Sophie in a healing cot that will had gestured to and  suddenly a dark looking guy wearing all black appeared out of the shadows and when he saw the situation he paled and muttered " Sophie," before backing back into the inky darkness. " Nico come help me with this girl," will said knowingly  while examining Sophie " she's in some sort of trance," " a death trance," nico said paling " its when someone is remembering their own death!" I sucked in a sharp breath "how the heck did soph come back?" I ask confused. Nico steps closer to Sophie his hand hovering over her head, " I don't think a son of hades would even be able to do this, it must've been a god maybe even hades himself," he said worriedly. " wait a sec so your telling me Greek mythology is real, why didn't I learn about this earlier. Me and soph are elves and Sophie has taught me a lot about Greek mythology. Even though she said she didn't learn it in school," Percy ran in sweat dripping from his brow " how's Chiron doing," will asked " not so good, come have a look," Percy replied panting " Ok, Nico you stay and watch Sophie," will agreed. Nico grunted " fine,".

Nico POV

Ok so I just agreed to watch a girl from my life before I visited that awful hotel that was dead but came back to life because a god revived her, cool. As I look at the girl I realise that she's tossing and turning in the cot with a pained look on her face, she must be up to her death! I wonder if it's gruesome, there's a world where people in a death trance relive their memories that only powerful sons of hades can go without being in the trance so I decide to go there. I quickly tell the boy and he gave it a thumbs up so I concentrate on the girl and dive into the inky darkness 

Sophie POV 

Flashback 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A voice calling me and the headaches "dad," I say "where are you ,I cried don't worry honey it'll be fine I hear as I'm sucked into the inky darkness 

I'm running out of sight with no place in my mind, I'm just running away from all the responsibilities, all the pressure I scream as I see something and turn around and I fled running back screaming as it catches up 

My life is ruined I've never been so terrified someone had told me the truth, I was not an elf  or a human but I wasn't a normal demigod either for I was half god and half ......          

                                                 VAMPIRE!!!

It all made sense, the calling was for blood the headache from the sun and my speed was from my vampire side all my powers except for the hydro and gustor  powers which was from Poisidon and my eyes , they changed from my fake identity my brown eyes, my sea green Poisidon eyes, and the inky blackness eyes  from my vampire side. But the necklace my dad had given me, it was to protect me from the sun and the creature was a vampires natural predator the ......                                                                WEREWOLF!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Ruy pacing, Nico passed out in a chair looking pale and Chiron, my old protector staring right into my eyes looking nervous " Umm Ruy," I croak, he looks up immediately " soph!" he exclaimed Ruy ran up to me and hugged me but Chiron was just staring at me in shock, "he brought you back." He muttered I understood I mean a werewolf killed me and I had been brought back to life by my father, a god! But I needed to focus on finding my necklace otherwise I would soon turn to dust and be blown away, literally. Chiron trotted up towards me looking nervous, he looked like he wanted to hug me but Ruy was still squeezing me in a death hug and the boy in the chair had gotten up and was staring at me in shock, I wonder if he was that presence I had felt in my mind when I had been recovering my memories.

Nico POV

Those things, they were awful! Just seeing it made me feel sick, feeling them! * shudders

Should I continue the story or make a new one?

Pls advise