Chapter 6

It was a few days later, me and Tom had multiple more moments like that. I was beginning to wonder if he felt the same way. I had told Z about that day and what was going on when she walked in to which she replied with "I ship it" very over-enthusiastically. I rolled my eyes at her and told her that it was probably a one-time thing anyways so not to get too excited about it. Little did I know, it would happen plenty of more times. Was it crazy to think that I had feelings for him? For the Tom Holland? But was it even crazier to think that he had feelings for me?

It was later in the night and I couldn't sleep. I was staring at the ceiling with so many thoughts going through my head and they wouldn't stop. I couldn't help but wonder if Thomas was awake too.

You: Hey, are you awake?

Thomas: Yea why?

You: I can't sleep.

Thomas: Me neither. Wanna come over?

You: Yea, I'll be over in like 30 minutes.

Thomas: Okay ;)

I got up and got an Uber. Like I had said earlier, Tom lives in the middle of nowhere so that's why it would take so long.

I got to his house and texted him

You: I'm here.

Thomas: Okay, be down in a second.

For some reason I was nervous. I didn't know what was going to happen when I went over there. All I knew was that it was just going to be me and him, in one house, alone.

"Hey." Tom said as he opened the door.

"Hi."

"Come on in." He said, holding his hand behind him, gesturing for me to come in.

I went inside and we started talking.

"How come you can't sleep?" Tom asked me.

"I don't know. I just always have these thoughts in my head that only come out at night and they never go away, so I can't fall asleep. How about you?"

"I don't even know. My body is just so awake to the point where it's not letting me fall asleep. What kind of thoughts go through your head that make you not be able to fall asleep?" He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed and his head tilted. I was hoping he wouldn't come back to me and what I said, as it was hard to explain my thoughts and what goes through my head at night.

"Uh, a lot. It's hard to explain." I said

"Try me. I'm always here to listen, you know?"

"Thank you, Thomas. I just, I don't know. The only thing that goes through my head at night, are negative things. Basically, my mind telling me that I'm not good enough, or worth it. Things like that. It's even worse when I'm in a relationship. It's one of the reasons that I'm scared to fall in love and scared to trust people. I fear that the thoughts will get to me, to the point where I go and ruin everything. Or that, I'll trust somebody, and then they just dip. Like they never cared." I was looking at the ground the whole time, though I could tell that Tom was actually listening and trying to understand what I was explaining to him. It was refreshing to talk to someone and them actually listen to what I'm trying to say.

"You know, it's bad to bottle these things up. You should talk to people. So many people care about you and are there to just listen to you. But I do have one question, what was your last relationship like, and how did it end?"

Learning to Love Again - Tom Holland X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें