Invaders

There is only a week left until the aliens come to attack earth. But luckily, on the transmitter the aliens shared a lot of information about their technologies. This made Jake a little confident, as he would make counter weapons against them. Their weapons were extremely advanced and deadly, Jake has never seen such weapons of mass destruction before. This is why the head scientist was so intrigued to know and get a hold of their tech. Also, Jake was thinking why they would want to dominate earth. Because in their conversations with the head scientist the aliens said they only destroy planets, but earth has something they want.

But they didn't say what it was and why. Jake further looked into it, had an idea he was thinking between both water and natural resources. But these things, how would it benefit them in earths domination? So, Jake watched more of the footage on the transmitter and tries to understand the aliens more. He discovered that they had a weaponized which can convert any material into high-tech weapon. And earth has a lot of material like metal and stone. This was very troublesome for earth because the weaponized deadly. Jake didn't lose hope because after the 2 months of prep they were ready, and the invasion would soon commence.

The army was waiting at their defense's to see what comes from the sky. Nothing happened for 4 hours until the sky all became dark. And a massive hole opened up it was a portal, it caused all the natural element of earth to change. Lighting was flashing, and heavy wins starts to blow, a giant ship came through. It was so big that it too ups half of the area that we were, but they were not fired at us. Suddenly, smaller ships with aliens on it is coming from the gigantic ship. And they were firing at us, then the general order the soldiers on the ground to fire. They fired, and the bullets bounced right off. The aliens were protected by some shields, I then ran over to general and told him that they should use the atomic neutralizer. So, the orders the solider to do that also calling reinforcement in the skies.

Fires were being shooting between us and the aliens but technology was having little effects. Until one of them shot and exploded a cooler truck and this made them ran from it. Immediately, Jake found out that they can't stand the cold and would die if they did. Luckily, he made a Thermo-serve based on the original model the head scientist should have used. And he equips them in small guns and missile to the army and told them to use it. This was working, and the aliens were dying and fleeing back to the ship. Even though we have the upper advantage for now.

I knew in myself they were holding back on a weapon to destroy us in a few blasts. And we must stop them before they can get a chance. The army was focusing on the small aliens coming from the ship, then we got news. That more giant ship stated to appear all over the world. This was bad because they can immediately kill them because they know our game plan. So, the general of our country issued all the info to help defeat them. But it didn't work, as they began to shoot a huge laser beam from the gigantic ship. Destroying everything it touches instantly not even the huge shield barrier the scientist created was a match for it.

With this news, Jake didn't know what to do at all. He was so overwhelmed back the invasion that he forgot the plan he had in place to win the war. So, he gained courage and set his plan into motion. First he said that the big ship up there which is the mother ship must be infiltrated. Therefore, see to that this is the biggest here from all the other places of the world. It's safe to say if we destroy this ship, all the rest will go back to its world. Jake volunteered his self to go into the ship, to disarm it and death innate it from the inside.

Thanks for the support, coming soon part 2