Chapter Two

March 3, 2015
Gotham
1:30 AM
*FLASHBACK*

I heard yelling glass breaking. Then me in my room crying trying to stay away from the fight. The front door slammed so I decided to come out. "Mommy where's daddy" I asked. My mom turned around tears streaming down her face. I ran out the front door seeing my dads car fading away. "DADDY" I scream/cry as I chase his car. I stop I knew I couldn't catch up to him. My mom hugged me and led me to the house.

I woke up sadden at the memory. Tears spilled from my eyes. "Maybe one day you'll see I didn't need you, maybe that day you'll also see I need you" I say.

After that moment I had I decided to go shopping. I drove around looking for the mall. "Maybe I need a GPS" I say. "Yep your lost" I say to myself. I drove down a street. "This place seems familiar" I also say to myself.
*FLASHBACK*

I was laughing as my dad chase me. "Don't make me get the tickle monster on you" he said. "No not the tickle monster" I say. My dad starts tickling me. I laughed so hard.

I slammed the brakes making me fly forward a little. My old house was right in front of me. I saw a family a mother a father and two kids. I got out of the car the parents stared up at me. I look down the road a small part of my flashback came to me. My fathers car driving away. I broke down tears pouring out of my eyes. "Mommy the lady's crying" said one of the children.

~ ~ ~
Sorry it's short I didn't know what to write. Next chapter will be longer