Chapter One

February 20, 2015
Gotham 9:00 am
Melody's POV

Gotham wasn't what I expected. Walking to the nearest coffee shop I could see all the crime caused here. Just a few steps away I saw a guy with a guitar singing about drugs. Suddenly a guy walks by and hands the guy with the guitar a little bottle of green stuff. I turn my head only to crash right into someone. "I am so sorry I'm so clumsy" I say to the stranger. I look up and saw these beautiful chocolate brown eyes stare into mine. "Apology excepted female stranger" said the guy as he fixed his glasses. He wore a business suit and carried a small book and a pen. "My names Melody Crane and you are"I asked. "Edward Nygma" he said as he started to walk away. Maybe Gotham won't be so bad. I walked into the coffee shop still looking at Edward. I ordered my coffee and sat down. I took out my sketch book and started to make a new outfit for my new design collection. It must be nice and light colors but just a little warmish for those cold days in spring. My coffee came and I took a sip. Let me tell you about myself. I'm an only child, my mom owned the biggest fashion company in Gotham. Were the second richest people after the Wayne's. My mom was killed and handed the company over to me. My dad left me and my mom when I was six. I'm 19. I moved into my moms manor. Its nice but very lonely. After my coffee I went off to the Wayne's house. Before I left Gotham I promise him I would make him a tie. I finished it two weeks ago just wanted to settle down before. I waved for a cab and got in. "Where to miss" said the cab driver. "Wayne Manor" I said and he drove for about 20 minutes. "There you are Wayne Manor" he said I paid him and got out. I made my way to the front door. I rung the door bell and Alfred answered it. "Hello miss I believe your on private property" He said. "Alfred its me Melody, Mays daughter" I say with a smile. "Melody Crane you grown to such a strong women, come in" he said. He lead me to where Bruce was. When I walked in Bruce was focused on some file work. I snuck up behind him as I approached him I started to tickled him. As he laughed and squirmed I said "how's my little bro" I stopped tickling him. He turned around and shouted "Melody". "Hey Bruce here's your tie I got to go visit mom" I said. "Will come with you" Alfred said. "If you want to" I say. As we arrived at the grave yard I started to cry. "This was a mistake I should have came here when I was ready" I said. "You know what I am ready" I said to myself. I stood right in front of her grave. "I sorry this happened to you and I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you. But I promise I will find the person who did this and have them serve the punishment" I said crying. I wipe away my tears "Do you want to visit your parents" I ask Bruce. "I don't think I'm ready yet" he said. "Tell me when you are and will do it together" I say patting his back.

Random Time Skip
February 20, 2015
Gotham 12:30 pm
Melody's POV

After I left Bruce and Alfred I just decided was to sit and relax. I went to my room time to finish unpacking. The last time I was here I was 16. Posters of One Direction, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and Panic At The Disco were seen. "I'm still young ill fangirl all I want" I said to myself smiling at the posters. I heard a the door bell ring. "Coming" I shouted as I walked to the front door. I opened the door and there stood......

I know it's short but at least I tried. Gotham is an amazing show. And I love Edward Nygma aka The Riddler. So I hoped you enjoyed it.

- ❔DracosSlytherinGirl ❔