{1}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Y/N!" I hear my older brother yell from the bottom of the stairs. "Yes Adam!" I yell as i roll out of bed. It was my brothers Ice hockey game today against...uh...well District 5? They haven't got a name yet since they are a new team. I get up and begin getting ready for the day. I wear a long-sleeved t-shirt under a thick hoodie with black leggings and boots. It should be warm enough for the rink.

I make my way downstairs after brushing my teeth and doing my hair. "Good morning Sweetheart" My mum says as she hugs me. "Morning Mum and Dad" i say while hugging them both. "Ready for the game today Adam?" I ask, looking over to my older brother who is holding his hockey bag. "Yeah, cant wait to beat them losers" He says cockily. I roll my eyes while letting out a giggle. "Im sure you will."

~AT THE GAME~

I sit with our parents as Adam goes to the changing rooms to get his kit on. A few minuets later it was time for face off. The two teams make their way to their benches. Damn District 5 is looking rough. They don't have kits, professional equipment or a name. The Hawks are definitely gonna kick their ass, or injure someone badly in that state.

The face off begins and Adam is taking the face off. Ouch, A boy from District 5 who has brown hair and is wearing a magenta hoodie has been knocked off his skates. The game was a mess. Hawks players were knocking District 5 players down.

In the first 10 minuets of the period it was already 5-0 to the Hawks. "WOOOO GO BANKSIE!" I yell as Adam gets a breakaway. He quickly skates to the goal, triple dekes and shoots. YES HE SCORED! "Change it up!" I hear Coach Riley yell and the lines change.

~AT HALF TIME~

It was half time and The Hawks return to their changing room for a break. Our parents go to cafe to get us drinks. I stay behind to save our seats. I see the Coach of District 5 yelling at his team. "why are you so lazy?! I said keep your heads up, but you put your heads down! I say hustle, you move slower! Why wont you just listen to me!" Their Coach yells. Yikes, they have a bad coach.

It was time for period 2 and my parents returned.

The Brown haired boy and Adam do the face off. The brown haired boy got the puck and is now skating down the ice while dodging all the Hawks players. I see His coach stand up in determination. "Come on, its Spazway, he'll mess up" one of his Teammates says. Thats his name? Spazway. I chuckle to myself.

Well this 'Spazway' tries to get a shot on target but ends up completely missing and falling on his face and into the boards. He tries to stand up but a Hawks player comes up behind him and shoves him against the boards again, making him fall onto his back. Ouch that must have hurt.

The game ended 17-0 to the Hawks and i could tell Coach Riley was pleased with the score. But on the other hand i could tell District 5s Coach was very pissed off. And his team was also pissed off with him.

Both teams go back to the changing rooms. My parents usually wait for Adam while i stay here to watch either a team train or the figure skaters train. 

~Later~

Adam has finished changing and has left with our parents. I get my bag from under my seat and i grab my drink and take a few sips as i wait for someone to enter the ice. I put my drink down as i see a group enter the ice.

It was none other than District 5. I wonder how well they will do at training. They skate onto the ice clumsily. God give them mercy.