Supreme Man screamed, "I could have been killed, then who would the people put their trust in, you hidden idiots!"

Tyrone Steel grabbed the sleeping inventor by the collar of his lab coat and threw the boy on his back and made his way back to the orange vortex.

"Hey answer me!" Supreme Man ordered.

Tyrone turned towards the man and gave a deep grumble, causing the Celebrity Hero to take several steps back. Tyrone didn't answer the hero and walked back into the confines of the vortex.

Supreme Man landed back on the street with cracks rippling for miles, "It's all done commissioner." Supreme Man smiled, "I have saved the day!"

"Where's the inventor?" The commissioner asked.

"Oh. Oh," Supreme Man laughed, "While I was fighting The Teleporting Kid showed up and took that inventor into the slammer!" With a leap, Supreme Man lifted himself into the sky.

The commissioner looked at the hero through the contrast of night, "You see boys that's a true blue Anima Hero."

Trina Valentine

"I know this is very difficult for you Ms. Valentine," Ronald said, holding the hand of a ten-year-old. " I know you worry about your cousin Juliet." Ronald turned a corner with the youth, "But you will be much safer here." Ronald made a disgruntled face, "I've worked with your father many years ago, and I know he can be a handful."

Trina's young eyes began to fill with water, "Do...do...do you think my father is going to kill my cousin?"

Ronald shook his head and bent down, wiping the tears from Trina's cheek, "I'll make sure Juliet survives and comes to us, if she's like her father, she'll come here all on her own."

Trina wiped her nose of snot, "If...if...if you say so, but if she's dead, I'm going to tell her to haunt you, I tried."

Ronald laughed, youth of Terra Firma always held an enlightening conversation, "As long as I've been functioning I have kept all my promises and I will keep many more."

The two resumed their travels down the many corridors to Trina's destination.

"What's an Alchemist?" Trina said.

"I've guessed the words have traveled to those little brown ears of yours, you are an alchemist, my dear." Ronald looked at Trina as if he was proud of her, like a father, "Alchemists are people who are children of this planet and in exchange, you can manipulate the very logic of nature." Ronald opened a silver door, "And today we are going to test this ability."

Trina looked past the door into the all-white room, filled with strange robotics, "Is this like a training room, like the Z-men?"

Ronald chuckled, "We'll have to watch that one today, just think of me as Professor Javier."

Trina nodded, she didn't know why but this place felt far safer than her father's. Yeah, she had to train, and do experiments but they didn't hurt, and fighting robots looked kind of fun."

"You'll be next to me while I fight." Trina said, holding Ron's hand tight.

Ron smiled, "Yes, are you ready?"

Trina nodded happily and the two walked in together.

Natalia Espada

"Este es el mejor dia de mi vida!!!!!" Screamed the sixteen-year-old Natalia Espada.

Natalia had several military police cars chasing her, the red and blue flashes did nothing but hype up the girl to continue her chase, the sirens caused her to stick her head out the window, and flip off the slow military police. The young girl had recently fixed up her stepfather's car, the Zamaro es 400. Natalia was a genius of her own right and had added a new engine, some Gatling Guns on the side of the vehicle, and a miniature rail gun was secured on the hood. Natalia loved cars; She loved to fix them up, turning them into her battle machines.

Natalia spun the wheel of the vehicle and made a sharp left onto the highway. She whizzed by cars and constantly traded places with the lanes. Natalia had customized the muscle car to be quick and swift, she needed it to be if she planned to outdo the military police. In the distance, Natalia saw several cars backing up the highway, and she also noticed there seem to be no one really on the highway beside her and the military.

"Sal de mi camino, puta." Natalia pushed a button on her steering wheel and the rail gun began to charge.

Natalia had only used the rail gun a hand full of times before, but it worked. Natalia could see the cars better now, they were black and had a white star on the doors, it was the Military Police. Natalia smirked and pushed the button on her steering wheel again, the rail gun burst forth, shooting out a beam of bright blue energy. The beam crashed with the cars but Natalia's vehicle was instantly drained of its battery, leaving Natalia speechless and defenseless. The girl hit the brakes; smoke steamed from her wheels as a squeal ran through the air.

Natalia stepped out of the car, with her hands up, "Llevame con jill, putada."

The cars chasing Natalia came to a halt with screeching brakes. The cars in front of Natalia were littered with the Military Police and their elemental guns but from the thicket came a brown skin, bald man, and a tuxedo.

"Hi, I'm Ronald," said the man, "and my organization could use a young woman like you."