Juliet Valentine The Hero

Sara tried her best to break from her silky restraints, but the more the girl struggled the tighter the webbing became. Sara looked to the right to see her friend Sam wrapped tightly in the silk like a cocoon. She looked to the left to see Ashley, with the majority of her blood drained from her body. Sara didn't know what was happening. One minute she and her friends were having a picnic and taking selfies in the middle of a forest, the next, some large creature had dropped upon them. When Sara woke up, she found herself stuck in a large web, dangling several dozen feet in the air.

Sara had nearly given up, tired of crying, tired of wondering what was next, tired of everything, but when she was getting ready to close her eyes a hissing woke the college girl up. Sara struggled to turn her neck and her eyes opened wide at what lay ahead. It had the body of a man, but its skin was gray and furry, its nails long and black, its eyes were two big black orbs with four little white dots in each, its hair was long and black, its mouth was filled with saliva, and on its back, four long blades like appendages delicately touch the web.

Sara let out a muffled scream as the creature crawled silently towards her. The monster's long black nails traced Sara's blonde hair and the girl pissed out the soda she had drunk for lunch. The monster overshadowed the young girl, Sara let out another scream, her eyes wide and with tears, her heart beating, veins blistering on her face, and her fear at the height of its limits.

The monster grabbed the girl by the face, opened its large wet mouth, and a second scream could be heard.

This scream was filled with confidence and power, "Spider Nigga!"

Sara watched as a girl seem to come out of nowhere and land on the spider monstrosity, thrashing a jagged blade on its back. Spider web, the girl with the blade, the spider creature, Sara, and all her friends spiraled through the air and slammed on the ground. Luckily, Sara was protected by her cocoon from the harsh fall and landed on her side. The blonde could see the girl with the jagged blade. The girl was a little younger than Sara, she had kinky brown hair in the form of a ponytail, she wore a red and brown Kevlar vest, baggy brown pants, and red and gray combat boots. Sara also noticed the girl was able to hold a large and pink glowing blade with only one hand.

Sara could also see the spider creature, it towered over the Swordswoman.

"Ahhh, you're a real ugly fucker!" said the Swordswoman.

The Spider creature roared and threw a vicious right punch, but the girl rapidly hefted her blade and swung. The blade horizontally ate through the fist, black blood spilled around the Swordswoman as she performed a full spin, slicing into the monster's chest. The girl finished her combo with a leap, slammed her sword downwards, and sliced the beast into two meaty pieces. Sara could see a look of pleasure on the beautiful yet vicious girl's face. The Swordswoman looked away from the beast and locked eyes with Sara. The warrior walked over to the blonde and peeled the webbing from Sara's mouth.

"That stung!" Said Sara.

"Yeah, I bet it did." Said the Swordswoman, "You okay. Those fucking Celebrity Heroes should be here soon."

"You're not one?" Sara asked, as the Swordswoman pulled out a knife and began to cut through the cocoon of webs.

The Swordswoman shook her head, "I'm just the fucking clean up duty. Your ass shouldn't even know I'm here."

When the last bit of cocoon was opened Sara felt the cold wind rush over her body and sat up, "So this is real?"

The young warrior nodded, "Yeah, it's all real. Shit. I should've got here a little sooner."

The Swordswoman walked to the other two cocoons. One held a girl with her blood nearly drained.

"Shit." The warrior said to herself.

The Swordswoman glanced at the other body it was in a cocoon. With her small knife, she cut it open to see a dead young man.

"Double shit." The Swordswoman said.

"Are they?" The mysterious woman turned around to see the petite blonde, with blue short shorts, a white shirt, and white sneakers.

"Yeah," The warrior spoke with a sigh, "your friends are fucked, sorry."

Sara's eyes filled with tears but she didn't break down crying, she simply nodded and said "Thank You."

The Mysterious Swordswoman was always bad at these awkward times. What could she say to a girl who just lost everything?

"What's your name?" Sara asked.

"Juliet Valentine." The young woman said looking at the bodies, "When the Celebrity Heroes get here tell them what happened, okay."

Sara nodded, "Will you wait here with me?"

Juliet looked at the girl and could tell she was on the verge of a breakdown. Sara was shivering, her eyes red, and her lips quivering.

"I coul- "The Swordswoman Z-Phone rang and the agent checked it and produced a frown, "Fuck, my bad, I got to go help my bitches."

Sara nodded and Juliet smirked with a nod as well.

"I guess them hos can handle five minutes without me." Juliet said, leaning on a tree.

Sara cold and scared walked up to Juliet and put her head on Juliet's breast, "Can you hold me?"

Juliet felt a blush touch her face, "Sure."