The Weekend

Katherine's pov
I said goodbye to Taylor when my mom picked me up from her house. I get home, quick do my homework and realize I've got nothing better to do. I decide to call one of my friends and talk to them. I scroll through my contacts and come across Michael.

---------------------------------------------------------

When I lost my virginity to Michael it was the most I've done in bed. He was the only person I've made out, had sex, and been romantic with. Michael enjoyed our little kitty kink last time. This time he wanted to go further. It was about a month and a half after we did what we did at his place. My parents are always home, whether it be one or two, someone was always there. So I had to go to his house for any activity.

It was another Saturday in May. His parents were on vacation and he hosted a party. Tons of people were there. It was a wild party. A few kids were even climbing through the windows. Two floors, pool, hot tub/jaccuzzi, food, music, drinks (and by drinks I mean alcohol), basketball, everything an epic party would need. The music was blaring, I swear my eardrums would have popped if I got too close to the speakers. He hooked up spotlights of various colors to the rim of his house. LED lights over all the trees and pool toys covering the surface of the water. We had a blast. I mean it in both ways. One of his friends, Edward (who we call Eddy) got a little too drunk. He somehow managed to get ontop of the roof and pretended he was a superhero. Eddy scared the shit out of everyone when he jumped off the roof. He got lucky as he landed into the pool. One girl thought it was cool and made out with him. The guests got a up close view because the two love birds were blocking the stairway.

Michael invited me to stay for the after party.

"I don't know, Mikey," I looked down at the floor thinking to myself if only I could stay,"my parents are expecting me home before 11:30."

He put his hand on my shoulder comforting me, "Kat, it's only 10:45. I'm sure we have time to party just a little bit longer."

I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to be punished either. "Well I guess so. But I have to be home by 11:30. Okay?"

He smiled gleefully, "I promise. I'll even pinkie promise for you." I'm not sure why but pinkie promise promises always seem more trustworthy to me than regular promises.

I smiled at him and hooked my pinkie around his, "Okay."

Earlier he had a beer and I tried some wine. It was alright. A bit more tart than grape juice. I liked it though, felt good. We sat on the stairs and he had his beer while I had my wine. We said our goodbyes to the people who left.

As people were leaving I asked Michael, "How many people are staying for the after party? It's almost eleven."

He shrugged, "Guess it's just you and me. Shit, almost eleven? We better start the party."

The last person left five minutes 'till eleven. Michael walked over to me, "You won't be needing this-" he grabbed my glass and put it in the sink along with his beer bottle.

He walked back to me again.

"Why'd you take my drink?"

He shrugged again, "Thought you wouldn't need it." Michael sat down next to me.

"Well I was obviously in the middle of drinking it," I rolled my eyes.

Michael leaned closer and kissed my neck. I smiled and realized exactly what is gonna happen on these stairs. I put my hand on the back of his neck as he pulled up to face me. I pulled him closer to my face and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed longer and more passionately. I could taste the hint of beer and honestly didn't mind. Yeah, he tasted the wine but the way he was kissing me showed that he didn't care for the wine - just how to make this enjoyable. His tongue made its way into my mouth and I returned the favor. Our kisses got hotter, wetter, and deeper until he pulled apart.