Chapter 22

-yes I've been reading this manga in my free time, it's named Kemono Giga-

"How boring." I said while standing next to Azz and Amelie. Some male Nobles and female nobles had walked up to us since we were all very high ranked nobles.

I yawned bored as some rude noble girls arrived and pushed another lower ranked noble girl towards us to ask Azz over here to a dance, she used the proper etiquette that was used when my father still ruled over the netherworld and asked him for a dance.

Azz ended up dancing with her as he refused the others their dance request. As soon as Azz finished dancing I got a notification. I looked down at my phone, and saw that Clara got to be with Iruma while we were stuck at this ball.

"Goodbye." I said calmly as I teleported to their location as the dress I was  wearing got swapped for casual clothes.

-time skip-

As the rest of the class who like showing off

As the rest of the class who like showing off... they we're posing for students, Lied sadly enough for himself spoke badly about Kalego-sensei who was right behind him leaving him in this state.

I was calmly drinking tea in the back of the class, Kalego-sensei told us we needed to reach rank 4, I didn't need a tutor to rank up since I was already the right rank I watched everyone else freak out

"Kalego-sensei can I just ask for help to better my control in magic."

I had been practicing my flame magic by continuously burning one object for hours on end and if it was burned to ashes I would teleport a new one in it's place untill I ran out of mana and then head to the healing quarters due to my arms having multiple wounds due to the fire.

(A/n: Izuku midoriya very much.)

Kalego-sensei decided to heed my request and tell me some tips on how I could control my magic in a better way.

[insert Kalego's instruction's here]

-time skip-
[3rd POV]