Credit/Advisory/Sneak Peek

Cover by: @AmberKorpse

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN!!! This is due to the Wattpad site's guidelines. I myself do not give a shit. The warnings are really only in my stories so I don't need to put "Sexual Content Advisory" above my chapters.

Sneak Peek:

"WHAT ARE YOU?!"

"No need to be so rude, Wynter," he seems heavily amused.

Akoni shrugs out of his loose shirt, standing before me in a tight pair of black jeans that accent his long V. Admittedly, my mouth waters at the sight of him. His dirty blond hair and his moss green eyes, he's perfect. I swallow my pooling saliva and take a step back, crossing my arms before my breasts and fixing a glare in his general direction.

"Fuck you, demon."

"Incubus," he corrects, a crooked smirk on his lush lips.

"Sex demon," I amend, my voice as flat as his well defined chest.

"You saved my life, so now I'm here to claim you. Don't be afraid," his eyes darken, his dark skin matching the tone.

"I'm not up for the grabs, especially not by some piece of filth like you. I'm case you didn't notice the sapphire on my ring finger, I'm bound to someone already."

Fucking parents arranging a fucking marriage...

Without my knowing it, he had closed the distance between us. Jumping out of my skin and stepping back, my back hitting the wall, I try to find some battleground. Akoni's eyes rake over my nightgown, obviously memorizing what parts of me that it can't quite cover. Again, I find myself salivating. My mind is screaming for him to just kiss me again, repeatedly this time, as I feel the tip of his fingers skim along my jaw.

"You're mine," he vows.

And then the room gets incredibly dark.

But I can feel his hands under my pjs.

If one can consider a lace nightgown and no panties proper pjs...