So it wasn't suspicious, obviously Blair had to be tied up too.

I put my hand on her knee as a comfort and to congratulate her for executing the plan so well. She's too good at her job. I've never known someone to be such an actress over everything, she's dramatic but in the best way possible.

I shut the door behind me and smiled as I heard the whimpers of the scared security guards. Stupid fuckers like that make me smile. Maybe if they could do their job correctly they wouldn't be in this predicament. Where did the owner find these people? Walmart?

The security guards and the security system is really pathetic, it's quite funny.

"I'll go downstairs." Jade whispered.

"Okay I'll take this floor. Neve you going downstairs?" I asked.

Neve pointed down as a confirmation that she'd be going downstairs, and we all ran to where we needed to be.

On this floor is where all of the offices are placed, downstairs was the main casino floor and it was the ground floor.

I ran to the first office which had "Liam Payne" on the door, I opened it up and was met with a minimalist room, with a desk that was completely empty, besides a container filled with lollipops. I quickly looked in the drawers and saw nothing useful. I looked around the room and there was a duffle bag in the corner. I walked over to it and it stunk, I gagged slightly as I lifted a t-shirt filled with sweat. I assumed it was a gym bag, or at least, I hoped it was. 

I ran to the next office which had "Zayn Malik" on the front. I walked in and instead of seeing a desk, I saw a large couch, a radio, a mini bar, LED lighting that was switched off, and other decorations. I stepped over the pile of clothes that was left there, and saw a small locker, inside was a whole container of condoms, a pack of chewing gum, and some extra pairs of outfits.

Fuck, I was getting nowhere.

I ran to the next office which was opposite Zayn Malik's office and it was titled, "Louis Tomlinson" and opened it up, I ran to the desk and my gloved hands, opened the drawers. There was nothing in there except some whiskey, a gun, and a pack of Marlboro that was menthol flavoured. I cringed. I moved to look at what was on top of the desk and it had documents scattered across it, I quickly looked through but there was nothing there. I saw some documents that had employment records, and a casino floor layout. I took out my phone and took some photos, I didn't have time to read it now, so I took photos and left.

The final office which was at the back wall of this section on this floor. "Harry Styles" was on the sign, I opened the door up and saw the all black office before me. There was a bookcase which ran alongside the left wall, on the right wall was paintings, then there was a black desk, which held mainly photos of what I assumed were of his family and friends. I ran to the desk which had papers neatly stacked, I flicked through and found nothing. I went to the drawers and opened it up, I found chewing gum. I moved towards the back and found a few documents that had some sort of bank statements on them. I quickly took some photos and left.

Why the fuck would they leave those documents so out in the open like that? Are they genuinely stupid? Robbing this place would be easier than any of us thought.

I made my way downstairs and was faced with Jade and Neveah, holding a man's arms behind his back.

"Fuck." I muttered.

"No witnesses." Neveah whispered back.

"My girlfriend would hate for me to kill you, I'm afraid we have to do it anyway." Jade laughed.

"Girlfriend?" The man sounded disgusted.

"Yeah she has one, got a fucking issue?" I snarled back.

"That's not right. That's so disgusting. Two of the same gender is fucking disgusting." The man spat at us.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Derek." He snapped, trying to get free of Jade and Neveah's grip.

"Jade, you want to be the one to kill him?" I asked.

"Fucking gladly." She chuckled.

The homophobic man, who I now knew was called Derek snapped his eyes up mine that were hidden behind my mask. This was going to be good.

Jade kicked him to the ground and put her boot on his head, she put pressure on it and Derek grunted. Jade got out her all black pocket knife, she dragged it along his face in a teasing way, to scare Derek.

She kicked him to turn him over, then she picked up his head by his hair and slammed the back of his head repeatedly on the ground. I could hear the homophobes whine as he started wiggling his legs.

"Stay still, fucker." Jade seethed.

I could see the blood seeping out of his head.

Jade grabbed her pocket knife and stabbed his leg as Derek screamed in pain. The blood splattered onto her face.

"If only I had longer to kill you, I'd make it all the more painful, you're lucky." Jade muttered.

"I hope you and your girlfriend die and rot in hell." Derek spoke back through his teeth, the pain evidently getting to him now.

"Jade, we have a minute." Neveah spoke, glancing down at her watch.

"B, the matches." Jade said, holding her gloved hand out.

I grabbed them out and handed them to her. Jade quickly opened the match sticks and lit one, she pushed it against Derek's head and dragged it in the shape of an 'X'. I could hear him screaming, and I could smell his skin burning.

Then the screaming stopped. We all ran out and climbed back into the car.

"What the fuck Jade?" Luna hissed.

"No witnesses left behind, plus he was homophobic." Jade replied back nonchalantly.

Luna shook her head, and started to drive off fast.

"You almost didn't make it." Vera sighed.

"Wasn't expecting a visitor though." I spoke back.

Jade threw the matchstick out the window a little further away from the casino. If we threw it in a bin it would be too suspicious and dangerous.

"He was homophobic? How'd you know?" Luna asked.

"Said it's disgusting and not right." Neveah replied.

I heard Luna let out a small 'oh', as she revved up the car to drive away.

Authors' Note // i'm so sorry these chapters are both up late.

basically when it's upload time for me (L) it's 12am on a saturday going into a sunday, but i had "12am sunday" written down, so i thought it was a sunday going into a monday. sorry if this is confusing. but i checked my phone like 7 minutes before upload time and i was like "why are you both stressing?".

so yeah, i'm so sorry for being a complete dumbass, i feel so bad. hopefully these chapters are good and no one is mad lol.

p.s i tried doing research on what cigarettes louis smoked, and it came up with menthol + there's a picture that looks like he's holding marlboro menthol.

anyways, does anyone have a favourite character/s so far and why? :) <3