Dora is over party

"Can you see where the purple dildo is?" Dora asked staring into nothingness.

Boots rolled his eyes, she's been doing this shit forever and it's annoying. Boots decided enough was enough.

"Dora you're annoying asf and you literally ate my dad you monkey eater, we're through," he said to Dora.

"Can you figure out the reason boots is breaking up with me?" Dora asked the air.

"FUCK YOU DORA!" Boots yelled at her, pushing her out of the tree before running away.

He ran all the way to the nearest airport which was 100 miles away, away from Dora, away from the bones of boots' father that Dora ate, away from Dora's neglectful parents and floating siblings(that are actually her children), and away from every animal and person he's ever met.

At the airport he hopped into a lady's open suit case, he's a monkey so he can fit in there but he did have to throw out a pesky laptop and charger to make room. I'm sure she won't mind thought boots.

Anyways the plane ended up crashing and boots was the only survivor because his suitcase like made extra padding and stuff.

When boots got out of the wreckage he went outside to find himself in a smelly swamp, with a shack in it. Since it was night time it was pretty dark so boots went over to she shack and ate some food in the kitchen, stepping over a sleeping donkey and sleeping three little pigs.

Boots are a sandwich made of whole grain bread, so it was healthy, and candy on it. Jolly ranchers and cotton candy to be specific. Tastes like Dora's sweet ass thought boots.

He shook the thought from his mind and found the bedroom, on the bed was a very sexy green man sleeping, along with an ugly green woman. There was also a crib with three ugly green babies, well 2 were ugly the one took after his father meaning he was handsome, but not sexy because he's a baby.

Boots was so infatuated by the big sexy green man in the bed he sat on the ground and stared up at the green man all night, until in the morning he heard a guy yelling.

"Shrek Shrek!" The donkey yelled running into the bedroom.

"Donkey, a little privacy," the green guy said. He had a nice itish/Scottish accent thing boots didn't know which one because he is from the americas not Europe.

"Shrek I think somebody broke into the house, the cotton candy is gone," The donkey yelled frantically.

"Are you sure you didn't eat it donkey?" The ugly green woman asked, standing up from bed. Then Shrek stood up and finally saw boots sitting on the ground by his bed.

"Hey sexy," boots shot his shot