McCall Pack

"You are all here to watch your friends who disappeared pasts. First is Isaac being, sarcastic and funny for 4.5 mins straight. " Skye said.

"Mr layhey! Happy to have you back, Not happy that you are late!" Coach says. "You being happy isn't really a big priority of mine, since you stabbed me... Twenty times... with knives."

"I'm sorry what?" Said Minho, "Why would you do that?"

Allison just shrugged and turned back to the screen and everyone looked at her in awe.

"I'm the hot girl?"Scott asked "Yes you are, "Isaac replied

Stiles/Thomas burst out laughing as did Isaac whilst Scott looked embarrassed. Everyone was confused until Stiles/Thomas explained and everyone laughed.

"Are you going to school?"Isaac asked

"Yeah?" Scott said,

 "Me too," Isaac replied

"Good"

"It's safe though right?" Isaac questioned whilst next to a bath full of ice.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?"Deaton asked whilst looking at Isaac like he was an idiot.

"No," Isaac said back and turned to look at the water. Isaacs face in two shots."God, can you at least try to be helpful?" Stiles asked.

"For half of my childhood, I was locked in a freezer so being helpful is kind of a new thing for me," Isaac replied. "Are you still milking that?" Stiles asked. "Yeah, we are still milking that."

"WHAT?!?" Alec and Izzy said at the same time as all of the gladers and scorchers. Isaac looked at them all with a look and said that his father abused him and left it at that. They didn't ask any more questions.

~Time skip to the end cause I am lazy~

"That was funny and sad," Magnus said to Isaac and everyone agreed. Isaac was wrapped in a hug by Scott since he saw Allison and him kiss because Scott is a protective puppy. Isaac just kissed Scotts forehead and Skye came on again.

"Now we will watch Coach being chaotic good for 13 minutes straight."

"And this is why coach is my favorite teacher." Stiles and Scott said at the same time and burst out laughing, the rest of the people from beacon hills did too. Everyone had smiles on their faces.

"Next we have Stiles or Thomas being funny for 3 minutes," Skye says.

Minho burst out laughing and said, "I-I can't bel-believe yo-you did-d t-that Ha hahaha." Everyone was laughing at this point even Peter.

"Okay now, everyone will be assigned a room, and don't worry gladers they are right next to each other," Skye said. A door at the back of the room opened and they walked through a hall with names on the dorrs and everyone went into their seperate ones.