"Bye, Cap!" Sam chimed as he slammed the door close and he was pulled in a kiss right then. Maria's hand curling around his neck and he kissed her back with all the passion he had in him. His tongue brushed over her lips and she let him devour every corner as her lips parted immediately. She sucked on his tongue, getting a moan from him and he pressed her to the door behind her, opposite the one they had just stepped out and Maria was actually thankful for Natasha not being in her room. She wanted more and he wanted to give her what she wanted but they felt short for air and had to pull back, Maria breathing heavily and Sam admiring her while panting "What do you say we skip the outing and go try my new bed?" She purred in his ear and Sam had to suck in air as her tongue brushed in his earlobe "Yeah, yeah. That sounds even better" He barely managed to utter the words before pulling her to the elevator and their lips were connected and moving in a delicious harmony as the two were lost behind the doors and there was nothing but silent in the hallway.

Behind the shot door, Steve was going through the file of what seemed to be new information about three possible locations of the red room. He let his eyes study the papers, scanning the words to his identical memory until his eyes fell on a certain name.

James Buchanan Barnes.

Steve Rogers' eyes widened at the mention of his best friend's name in a file related to the ex husband of his now-girlfriend; reading the words and sucking in the story of a solider having been brainwashed to train young girls in what so-called the red room academy.

A trainer.

"There were trainers and soldiers and us, girls. We had to do what they wanted."

Natasha's words danced through his mind, blood rushing to his face and hands curling to fists. He hadn't been expecting anything as such and he hated everything about it so much that he couldn't even decide which part was the worst. Natasha having gone through a living hell, Bucky having been brainwashed to do whatever they pleased or the two of them hiding this from him.

His arms were soon folded in the table with his head buried in his hands. It took him quite a while to take control of his mind and decide the best thing to do was to wait for Natasha to return. In the meantime, he had to finish the files. The more he read, the more reasons to be angry came to mind. Having Natasha's name in the file didn't help either. It said that Natasha and Bucky had talked about the issue together, helped each other to sort out pieces of information to try and locate the possible coordinates. The idea of them talking about their past, the possible topics to have been discussed was bothering him deeply enough to toss the files over the table and jump to his feet, causing the chair to fall on it's back as he walked to his bedroom.

Natasha walked in the living room to find the entire team sitting around the coffee table.

"Clint?!" She called out as her eyes fell on his ex partner "What are you doing here?"

Clint turned around to face her with a mouthful of  what seemed to be a sandwich in his hands.

"I called them over for shawarma" Tony chimed with a grin. "Shawarma?" Natasha questioned.

"Fury called everyone in for a mission" Clint answered as he swallowed his bite. "Oh" Natasha breathed out "Where's Steve?" Her eyes drifted around the room. "Said he was otherwise occupied" Maria mumbled, eyes not meeting hers. "Huh. Then I'll take ours to our room" Natasha said as she took two wrapped shawarmas and drinks, then turned around to walk straight to the elevator. Her meeting had a rough start and the rest of it didn't help to relax much either. She'd gotten Fury to label every bit of information as classified to keep them out of reach but still had an uneasy feeling about them. She needed Steve. Nothing but Steve.