Chapter Twelve : Run!

"𝔸𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕎𝔼 𝔹𝔼ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼."

▪︎

》 Third Person of View 《

October of 1973

Their detention was cleaning the borders of the Highly Discouraged Forrest, with is surprisingly filled with Hippogriff dung.

"Where's the other one?" Eric asked while Tia discretely turned her pillow into its 6th form: Shine.

"Slughorn's talking to him." Filch answered. While the four boys eyed Eric weirdly.

"What are you doing here, Fawley?" Peter asked.

"I know you're a prefect." Sirius said.

"Well, prefects can also get detentions don't they, Lupin?" Eric asked.

"Don't remind me." Remus sighed. Lily and Remus were actually the youngest elected prefects and are both from the Gryffindor House, when the regular prefects should be Fifth Years and above.

"But, no, I'm actually here to watch over Lil' Fairy." He said, smug making Sirius to roll his eyes. "My, never have I ever seen or heard James Potter to be so quiet." His eyes stopping at the boy's wrist.

"Wait, isn't that a Tranquility Amulet?" Tia asked, dumb founded.

"You know about it?" Remus asked, intrigued.

"Yes but that's only a prototype if I haven't mistaken, the real one is still at Ishtar." Eric explained not noticing the weird look that everyone excluding Tia and Hagrid.

"Druids, eh?" Hagrid chuckled nervously. Tia was about to say something but a familiar figure walked towards them.

"Ah, there you are Snape." Filch grinned mad. He actually finds pleasure in punishing delinquent students.

"What, got detention for being a slimy git?" Sirius taunted while Severus bit on his tongue, not wanting to lash out.

"You better watch out for these." Filch grumbled before giving Remus the large lantern. "Come on, Mrs. Norris, we can finally relax without distraction." He said before picking up his cat.

"I advise you six to wear your masks." Hagrid said, giving the students one each.

"They aren't gonna attack, will they?" Remus asked.

"Nah as long yer won't disgrace them." Hagrid said. The giant gave out a sharp whistle. "Three would stay with me while the others with Fang 'ere." A huge black rottweiler trudge out from Hagrid's hut.

"I'll wait over here if you guys need me." Eric said and sat on Hagrid's porch with a smaller lamp beside him and watched as the six students took a shovel and pail each.

"You wish." James mouthed to the boy, who understood him and replied with nods.

Remus, Peter and Sirius are going with Hagrid posted a few yards away from the Black Lake while James, Tia and Severus are with Fang just near Hagrid's hut.

"Aren't you a big baby?" Tia muttered and gave Fang a head scratch.

"Keep talking like that and you'll be dumber than he is." Snape said.

"Piss off, Snivellus!" James muttered and readied to attack the boy.

"Woah! No fighting!" Tia screamed her voice was as smooth as silk but has a threatening part of with making the two to avoid eye contact from each other.