Extra| Doodles

I FINALLY WROTE IT OUT HHHH

I decided to add two ideas in one! Plus a lot of fluff-
-

Reki was very talented at a lot of things. Skateboarding, teaching, woodwork, and drawing. There was so much more but that's just a few Langa would mention.

It was the very end of class, a long school day was finally coming to an end. Langa waited for his boyfriend like a dog. He always waited for him to pack up so he can leave with him.

Langa...was a clingy puppy.

Even before they started dating he would always be found near the red head. Everyone thought Reki was the clingy one, always following him around or being by his side, when really it was Langa.

The blue haired teen took his boyfriend's hand in his once they left campus, holding his skateboard in his free hand. "Could we walk to my house, instead?" Langa started to gently swing their hands. "Mhm! I don't mind walking. It feels nice outside for once."

The summer heat wasn't very..well hot. It was getting a little chillier lately. The winter was rolling in. Langa was excited, he loved cold weather.

"It does feel nice, I also wanted to spend more time with you." Langa knew once they got to his house Reki would have to leave. "You're so cute oh my god..." the redhead blushed furiously, covering his face with his spare hand.

Reki cleared his throat, bringing himself back together. "We can always study together! That way we can spend more time with eachother."

"Good idea, Reki."

Eventually they ended up at the front door, met with a small smile from Langas mom, Nanako Hasegawa. She was always so sweet and welcoming. She also made the best food.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Hasegawa! If it was okay with you, I was going to stay a little while to study with Langa."

Nanako didn't know they were in a relationship yet, though she was aware of Langas feelings so she just shot him a teasing smirk. As she did every time Reki would come over.

Langas face lit up a bit, tensing up at the sudden look. Only to realize that Reki..was his boyfriend now. Knowing that, he loosened back up and returned the small smirk.

"Please, Call me Nanako. You make me sound so old." She smiled with a small laugh. "What's the smirk for smarty?"

Langa gripped his lovers hand yet again. "Nothing, me and my boyfriend are going to go study now!" And with that getting over with he dragged his redhead to his room. He heard his mom start to laugh as she shut the front door and made her way to the living room.

"Oh shit-" Langa panicked, turning around to his boyfriend. "I'm sorry- I wasn't thinking! I should've asked if it was okay to tell my mom we we're together..Ah! I messed up I'm so sorry Reki plea-" he was cut off by familiar lips pressed against his.

Reki pulled away, tucking some light blue locks behind his ear. "It's fine, Langa. Don't worry about it! Plus it's been months now, I feel like she caught on anyways."

"Okay..." Langa sighed in relief, feeling his chest loosen from the random tension he felt. He was never so scared in his life. He was for sure Reki would hate him. "What about..what about your family? Do they know?"

Reki was silent for a few seconds before setting his bag on Langas bed. "Math homework sounds good right about now." He quickly changed the subject as he pulled out his math and reading notebooks. There wasn't much homework to do anyways.

Langa dismissed his worried thoughts and decided now wasn't the best time to ask about his home situation. He knew his mom was supportive, he's talked to her a lot, it's the dad and grandparents he was anxious about. "Okay, I finished it already though. I can help you with yours of course!" The teen offered, already starting to cuddle his boyfriend.

For some reason being pulled into Langas lap, arms wrapped tightly around his waist, and his boyfriends head on his shoulder looking down at his papers, made Reki extremely nervous.

Of course, of fucking course, his math homework was filled with doodles of Langa. Of all days he chose today to doodle his very beautiful boyfriend all over his papers. He managed to get out of one convo about them but now-

Now there was no getting out of it.

"Reki, the next page is today's homework silly."

"I know, I know...I'm getting there."

The redhead shut his eyes as he violently turned the page, almost ripping it in the process. A little bit of him hoped it would rip. He sighed, awaiting Langas teasing and cooing.

"Reki,"

Oh god here we go

"Whos this?" Reki could hear the smirk in his smug ass remark. He chewed on his lower lip nervously before answering.

"Who do you think it is, smartass.."

"Is it meee?" Langa laughed a little, kissing Reki's cheek. "Is this what you do when your not focusing on class?"

"If you mean me staring at you and thinking how the actual fuck are you so breathtaking, doodling you, and secretly looking at you through the reflection of the window...yes. I'm aware I sound very creepy-"

Both of the young teens faces were some shade of crimson, Reki's a little darker. "Oh my god," Langa placed his forehead on his boyfriends shoulder, smiling like the idiot he is.

"What-?"

"Im so madly in love with you, it's not a joke anymore."

"Oh shush- I'm never going to get this homework done if you continue being so embarrassing." Reki closed the math homework and shoved it in his bag. That was enough of that subject for now.

It all repeated in a spiraling circle as he opened another Langa filled English homework page.

-

Hi bestiesssssss

I finished a chapterrrrrrr <333

If you want more ima need more ideas 😩☝️